Holy...I want war

>Holy...I want war

Was it rape?

Always

this fucking picture of the judge triggers me so bad

Y

judge is fat like a baby or a "bloated manatee", not gaunt like OP pic

It's almost as if people on Veeky Forums didn't actually read the book

He is also strong and in relatively good shape, and OP's pic has enough fat and looks babylike to me. Far from gaunt anyway.

>TFW I'll never see a macrocephalic manatee nearly overflow a bath up to his ears with a ceegart in mouth.

nigger have you ever actually seen a baby? OP's pic has sunken cheeks. Not fat at all.

Because he looks more like this but with no eyebrows. Everyone who makes him less than human misses the point.

Fair, that does look better

that's what I always pictured. OP's image looks like some retarded shit from resident evil. it's actually one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever seen.

Vincent D'Onofrio would def play a great Judge.

That doesn't even make sense. McCormack is a hack

>tfw Barton-Fink era John Goodman will never play Judge Holden in a Coen bros Blood Meridian film.

Feels bad, man

yes

Why was the judge always naked.

Vincent would be perfect, but I have little hope that the movie will be made.

>bracycephallic
>hairless
>warlike
so he's just a slav?

well, he's also intelligent

Anyone read The Crossing? There's a part where a blind man is recounting how he lost his eyes by having them sucked out of his head by a german soldier, I remember his description of him sounded vaguely like the judge.

Fern hallt Musik; doch hier ist stille Nacht,
Mit Schlummerduft anhauchen mich die Pflanzen.
Ich habe immer, immer dein gedacht;
Ich möchte schlafen, aber du mußt tanzen.

You're missing the part he's an albino freak.

Strong sounds the Musik; yet here the night is still, as I inhale the sleepy fragrance of the flowers.
I have always, always thought of you;
I must sleep, but you must dance.

Following No Country For Old Men and the Road, I was so sure it was bound to happen. Slowly losing hope now...