Where is God located Veeky Forums ?

Where is God located Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_fifths
youtube.com/watch?v=BXlBCZ_5OYw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuous_truth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolved_antenna
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've been over this before, in a galaxy far far away. And why was Prometheus such a shitty film? It had a lot of potential to be good but failed.

Everywhere.

The great attractor

What am I looking at. Are these chord progressions or something

so where is it exactly ? will human ever find their own creator ?

Buttholes

Fuckin legend of zelda has gotten complicated these days.

Does a god want to be found?
There might be a huge amount of data to gather from running this simulation but how does God benefit from revealing himself?

>tfw you realise The Local Group is pretty much Detroit

God has long ago packed his bags and left this shithole.

God, by definition, even to an atheist, is not a material being. So a physical location doesn't make sense

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_fifths

Where ISN'T He located?

H*ll.

In the gloriousness of germs that have specialized to live in rat's anuses.

In your heart.

Fact : Only idiots believe God

youtube.com/watch?v=BXlBCZ_5OYw

Way to prove the memes

Fact: that's an opinion.

What I mean that if a hypothesis is false, the result is always true.
See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuous_truth
Therefore, I think that this thread is meaningless

God is located at the beginning of the universe. God died creating the beginnings of everything we are today. We exist within and as parts of God's corpse. God is either dead or remains conscious yet incorporeal, and is no longer powerful enough to interact with the world and can only observe.

Speaking to God, religious tales, and all the things that organized religion share with the world are entirely constructs of man, just like my own idea on the existence of a creator of the universe... None of it's holy or divine in any way and we feel it is because we feel like something has to be, or we remember that nothing is sacred and that we're alone in our individual trials toward death...

I don't want to prove that this is true, and I don't care if it's proven untrue. I simply like this model of reality.

Scripture says he hold the universe in his hand. So.....he is bigger than the universe, but he also made everything in it down to the smallest quark.
So.....he is also small and big enough to manipulate and enumerate each infinitesimal thing.
Solution: He is everywhere and everything. This means that he is also space, time, and light.

nazi

god created the universe exactly in the way that makes it like a god isn't involved

convincing

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolved_antenna

An EE created antenna exactly in the way that makes it like an EE isn't involved

convincing

nasa exists

convincing

>never heard of the circle of fifths

australian education, everyone

>Fact : Only idiots believe God
are you calling god a liar? why wouldn't you believe what he says?

god is not real

I know you being sarcastic. Did god say anything? lol

I thought Veeky Forums was better than this. I think it's just Veeky Forums being in denial because god didn't answer your prayers lol. afraid of imaginary hell?

how the hell this thread is even allowed? Your god and religion was debunked like 1000 times. Go away

Your god and religion were debunked like 1000 times

I believe God is exist

"God is to be found in the details" - Albert Pepe

Who's the boner condoner?