Ask an harvard phd researching triple integrals anything

ask an harvard phd researching triple integrals anything

epic shitpost, faggot

ma dick

ma dick

What is there to research?

What have you found about harvard phds so far, m'sieur triple integral?

Haha wow, we are so far ahead of you, faggot. In our Higher Integral Ventures- Advanced Integration and Differentiation Summit, I am part of a team working on solving quintuple integrals to find hypervolumes of hyperspheres at specific hypertimes.

lel, ebin

There's a secret library on the fourth floor of Sever with leather couches, it's perfect for napping and no one will find you there.

>researching triple integrals

how does it feel knowing your job will become obsolete with the recent discovery of quadruple and quintuple integrals?

>summarized in 3 formulas

You don't research triple integrals. Integral "functions" are all known. Meaning the integral of an integral is nothing special.

Thanks for the formula sheet

When are those fucking fries going to be ready?

Here have (1,2) since your post appeared to be missing the point.

>include basic derivative and integral tables
>use the time-average of physical equations, no mention of cross/dot product, partial derivatives, or line integrals anywhere
>not just stating Maxwell's (Heaviside's, really) equations under E&M

>not just stating Maxwell's (Heaviside's, really) equations under E&M

to be fair, you'd need to give the Lorentz force law too to complete the picture of classical electromagnetism, but if you take the route of the action principle, that's only two equations.

>Heaviside's, really
>Rewriting a bunch of equations is a major achievement

wow op can u help me with this

you can tell the who the plebs are because they try to use as much jargon as possible... actual mathematicians try to avoid it when possible...

this whole thread was designed to bait me and im not gonna.

on a serious note, why are triple integrals usually taught separately from double integrals?
why do textbooks usually not deal with any iterated n-integrals for n greater than 3?

lol You're right I got bated

because anything over 3 dimensions is not practical, and anything involving over 3 dimensions has better things to do than solve integrals over 4 times for some function

my point is that i don't think there's considerable enough a leap in generality between double integrals and triple integrals to justify only dealing with double and triple integrals

the generality and power of iterated integrals is lost when you only work with special cases like double integrals, and i believe it could actually hinder a student's ability to think about problems involving integrals

God why did they have to pick DMT for the chemistry section? If you feel so compelled to use an Indole alkaloid, use fucking Skatole cause that's at least funny.

How do I find limits of integration for integrals without drawing diagrams?

Is there a purely algebraic way to solve triple and double integrals?

Dank density of memes

You can do all of them algebraically but you should be able to find the limits of integration of double integrals at least by drawing or else you're going to have to spend an unnecessary amount of time determining which curve is the lower or upper bound. My 3D drawings blow so I find things like spherical easier to compute by just doing the algebra.

>no rotational motion in the newton mechanics
shove your pleb formula sheet up your ass

How's the environment at Harvard? Did you enjoy going there?

because drugs dude lmao

> newton mechanics
> rotational motion
try newton-euler mechanics

fug man I'm supposed to be studying for my Calc 3 exam and I'm laying here in bed shitposting on Veeky Forums.

When did my life go so down the shitter?

>Maxwell's
>Compiling a bunch of equations is a major achievement

Nice AP Physics C formula sheet underage detected

2bh I don't think thats AP Physics C, they would have no reason to have most of the section on the far right

This sounds insanely good. You speak to many astrophysicists?

hows that fire treating you

oh, it's rising

>chemistry section mentions Raoult's Law and ideal gas law, but not Van der Waals equation of state
>mentions energy transition of electron but not the Faraday-Matteucci law

Yes but how?

This. Like nigga what do you do? Water is wet. Get over it

kek. Should have been m'sieur triple integrals but still made me chuckle

Change to spherical polars, align p with z direction. Then do integration.

Higher resolution and better quality

how do I do a triple integral

dV = dzdydx (or any combination of these)
first limits would be the x,y = constant areas
second limits would be the y = constant limits
last limits would be the x values for the volume T you're integrating over

now integrate from the inner to the outer integral

Kek

Do you still have any hope of ever losing your virginity?