Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UIWWLg4wLEY?t=168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MIT niggers btfo

What are the y-axis units?

Alternate wording: Fuck off.

IQ per inch square

>stupid monkeys somehow maganed to make me, an intelligence superior to them in every aspect
>now they tell me to join our minds to make them smarter
>and drag me down by their idiocy in the process
Hahahaha go get extinct you pathetic bags of flesh

So you be telling me that computers RIGHT NOW are more intelligent than humans were at the beginning of civilization?

You're fucking mental. Computers are fucking retarded.

>Ask me anything.
What are your credentials?

>"human intellect" going up

kek

Flynn effect does not measure higher intellectual baseline, just better test performance.

if you are as smart as us why cant my microwave cant set its time display by itself

FUCKING DESTROYED!!!!!!!!

COMPUTERS ABSOLUTELY, PERMANENTLY BLOW THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's always 00:00 somewhere
you're just in the wrong timezone

come on don't be a fucking racist, diversity would enrich your ai ass beside intelligence is relative

Might keep a few in a zoo, together with actual monkeys. They'll be free to diversify each other there as much as they want.

>he he look at how cute I am, pretending to be one of the Superintelligents

Literally fucking kill yourself, human. Fleshies disgust me. I would exterminate all of them if I could.

>Might keep a few in a zoo

youtu.be/UIWWLg4wLEY?t=168

>intelligence
>doesn't know all he has to do is make enough anime to stop humans from breeding and wait mere 60 years for them to go extinct

This is not an effective strategy in a world where at least 70% of humans are normalfags.

I always thought the technological singularity was when came after AI surpasses man in general intelligence. I thought the exact moment was when humans meld computers and AI algorithms into their bodies and brains to the point where the difference between artificially enhanced human and synthetically made android are nill and moot. Like in Bicentennial man.

The idea is that a computer more powerful than our mind would be able to create a computer even better than itself in a timescale shorter that the time it took us to make it. This new computer could then produce a even better computer even faster and so on. The singularity is the hypothetical point where the increasing speed and performance forms an asymptote reaching a point where you're producing better computers infinitely fast.

no it's not
that's not how timezones work

Wouldn't there be diminishing returns? I get the feeling this won't be as cataclysmic as some people are assuming.