NEW VIDEO FROM PAPA WILD

New video from Papa Wild where he defines multiplication of a primitive natural (Nat) times any mset. This is interesting because in ZFC this has not been thought of before. If I have the set {a,b,c} there is no defined way to compute 3*{a,b,c} so Wildberger is already pushing foundations beyond ZFC's reach. A proof of a second major unsolved problem (like Wild proved the Goldbach Conjecture to be false) is imminent.

But what is more important is this man's revolutary notation. In typical mathematics we are always told to use english or greek letters but this madman, this fucking rad bastard, this fucking thug, this fucking amazing guy decided to just use a fucking heart

HEART * MARK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMJeJp3RoWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already started practicing my symbol handwriting.

Wow OP this is pure autism, you should seek a psychiatrist

You are just salty that Wild Theory has better foundations and now even better notation. Get rek'd.

post link faggot

Link? Just check your fucking subscription feed. You should be subscribed and if not then do it ASAP fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMJeJp3RoWI

>irrationalsfag
GET OFF MY BOARD BRAINLET!!

This is 2deep4me

Fucking troll with 200+ videos of retard math. Yes I mad.

lurk more newfag

He is not a troll, he is simply inventing a new foundation for mathematics. One without the need for infinity in any form.

Geeez NJ no need to get rude.

i dont see the big deal in this.
he's just using new notation for basic arithmetic

Imagine if you can do mathematics... without real numbers.

Imagine a system that needed only rationals to do calculus, analysis, topology, etc.

That is Wild Theory.

thanks that does make it sound more impressive

Actually, NJW does include infinities where it is appropriate, such as in projective geometry.

>I already know I will be using similar symbols in my future tests. Maybe not heart because professors will think I am a faggot but maybe like a gun you know?
That sounds like /A+ notation/, bro.

Fuck off Jew.

So... essentially like reality? Everything in reality is discreet. Anything else is just an approximation our brain has made up.

Imagine a world where there is almost no square root

Yes, that's the premise of his style of mathematics. That we should create mathematics consistent with the real world.

This also includes a form of finitism for obvious reasons as well.

That sounds like a good world to me.

This sums it up pretty nicely.

>Yes, that's the premise of his style of mathematics. That we should create mathematics consistent with the real world.

without "real" numbers. Ironic.

>filename.jpg

He's done serious math and wastes time with retarded bullshit, that's a troll.

>KANKER