You thought I was another shiteater
I thought I was too, but I do stuff
I do stuff with my life,
And as much as I yearn
And need you
Your aptitude to dedication is threadbare
You began to play guitar for summer,
To complete the romanticized bubble you live in I expect,
Apparently the dedication required exceeded your will to feel good in the moment
Maybe it'll be different, I tell myself
Maybe she'll want me forever, if at all
And it is true I am not without fault,
I looked down your top a few times,
Got what I came for
When you offered to flat with me, I declined
Abruptly
As I sit here drinking and wanking
I can only imagine how you feel
Out with him, or in
Or with him in you, out, in
Only because I didn't ask first
Only because I doubted your will
Clearly I am wrong
Forgive me

I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cause when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind
It's not the perfume that you wear
It's not the ribbons in your hair
And I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time

I don't mind you hanging out
And talking in your sleep
It doesn't matter where you've been
As long as it was deep, Yeah
You always knew to wear it well
And, You look so fancy I can tell
And I don't mind you hanging out
And talking in your sleep

I guess you're just what I needed
(Just what I needed)
I needed someone to feed
(Just what I needed)
I needed someone to bleed

And wasting all my time, time
Cause when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, Yeah
It's not the perfume that you wear
It's not the ribbons in your hair
And wasting all my time

(Just what I needed)
I needed someone to feed
(Just what I needed)

(Just what I needed)
I needed someone to feed
(Just what I needed)

Yeah Yeah, So bleed me

You're just what I needed
Yeah yea-Yeahh

to OP

i love you please fuck me

from me

Hello.

The last time we had a conversation, I remember it was a conversation and not a few selected words printed on a cheap cibercafé on my way to school. When was the last time you came to school, again? A few weeks, I guess, but I can't tell how many. Before my birthday, I'm sure. Not that it matters. I'd rather write this myself, but I don't think you'd like that, since my handwriting is almost as shitty as my way of t-t-talking.

But yeah, anyway, it's what it is. How are you doing? I hope it's all good, for now. Is the place you're at getting cold yet? It's getting quite chilly here. It might even drop below 28°C one of these days, that'd be something. I bet you'd be eager to come back and walk to the library together, the two of us. I bet, yeah. I'd like that, before it starts raining again. Even though you always liked the goddamn rain, didn't you? Do you still? Tell me if it's so, maybe I'll send you some rainwater one day.

I'll send you all the water I can catch, day and night. Everytime it rains, I'll go out dressed with my only coat and no umbrella, it'lll be easy to catch the rain (and a cold) that way. If it does not rain, then I'll go to the rivers. If they dry up, there's no helping it, though! You know I can't stand the ocean. We both can't, you know that. I know that.

I told myself that I shouldn't delete this letter. Any of it, as stupid as it might be. I delete a lot of letters, you know? You know, don't you?, how insecure I am with my writings. Everyone knew, me included.

Don't think I'm silly. I know you're not coming back. And I know I won't send this, even if I knew where you are now.

I don't know if I love you still or not. If you receive this, someway, let me know.

Love you.

Goodbye.

My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Her lips, redder than the tender, chaotic hair of yours.
Petite physique, as if of a nymphet in disguise.
Night to day, I spend on wondering
if that cunt of yours is touched by fire.
Who,
even fucks a ginger?

This is underrated and will always be.

ay bb u wana sum fuk?

piss dick leia

Where are you?

Why are you with her when you could be with me?

aishiteru always desu

Fuck you for staring at me when you think I'm not noticing and looking away when I look back. Are you that oblivious? I LIKE YOU. Please give me a sign.

Hi

I just discovered you're incapable of love. Even the most stupid chad can deliver better than you. Still I want you. You and your sickness and dead dick. Please don't push me away, I want to be near you and help you as much as I can.
[...]

I liked it user, I got the reference

It contains everything there is to say about love. Better than that fucker Neruda. Debate me.

>cibecafe

Dear Sir or Madame

Eyes and curls, alike the one of a child.
Charmingly hazel,
gazing up to me innocently.
Undertone the lightest of adulation.
Blush.
Oh, your lovely, delightful little cheeks.
Move close. Another whisper.
Blush.
Suggestive, indecisive,
the fervor reflecting in your eyes.
Kiss.

My lover and my friend, let no element stand between us. Not heat, cold, rain or fire. I would stumble through heat, tremble through cold, run between the falling rain, and walk through flames.
Let no doubt cross between us. Not anger, envy or despair. I will sit out the anger, override the envy, and if we find ourselves in despair, my love, it will be both our burden to bear.

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie.

When I think of you, both lily white and draped in silk like onyx, I lose a little piece of myself to the wild. My only desire is to please, and my only fear is that you will tire of me. I often think to debase myself if only because you're beauty leaves me speechless, helpless and defenseless against your fierce-some majesty.

I would gladly give myself over to you, if only you say you will stay with me, you will stay and raise my children and take care of me, because when I am with you, I can do naught but what you say. I am eternally at your command, a slave to your grace and presence, and would gladly bear any burden, so long as you say you love me.

Dear Mom...

REST IN PISS SWEET PEA

You're ass is so beautiful it makes me want to cry.

the ass
was fat

femdom fetish.

My petite anarchist,
If your skin got any paler, it'd be see-through. Tragedy is that I can't see my dick in there even then. I wish you toyed with my lil phillis as much as you do with my heart. Fight me, petite anarchist. Show me I'm worthless and I'll show you how invaluable you are. Rebel against me, I'll make you lose but you'll already be above me. My petite anarchist, I'm your coup.

you know it.

SUCC

To behold your face crumbles every bone in my body
Acid in my stomach whirls, spitting over the sides
Flesh tightens to petrification, my limbs are paralysed.

Europe and the Pacific become one another,
the sun looks away, moonlight covers the earth
Stone melts into the air, covering the ground like snow.

Through hunger and cold my spirit stayed at peace
As Nirvana remained my heart, the world was one with me
Until I caught sight of your face there was nothing else to be.

Taf Es Tau

A+

I'm afraid I don't know what this means.

Thank you brother

My sweet naughty girl I got your hot letter tonight and have been trying to picture you frigging your cunt in the closet. How do you do it? Do you stand against the wall with your hand tickling up under your clothes or do you squat down on the hole with your skirts up and your hand hard at work in through the slit of your drawers? Does it give you the horn now to shit? I wonder how you can do it. Do you come in the act of shitting or do you frig yourself off first and then shit? It must be a fearfully lecherous thing to see a girl with her clothes up frigging furiously at her cunt, to see her pretty white drawers pulled open behind and her bum sticking out and a fat brown thing stuck half-way out of her hole. You say you will shit your drawers, dear, and let me fuck you then. I would like to hear you shit them, dear, first and then fuck you. Some night when we are somewhere in the dark and talking dirty and you feel your shite ready to fall put your arms round my neck in shame and shit it down softly. The sound will madden me and when I pull up your dress

Let me feel your golden hair
For it is a silk only I know of
Let me gaze into your blue eyes
For it is a world that only I can see
Let me caress your hand
So I may feel the touch of purity
Let me feel your lips with mine
It is a language between us
Let me hold you close to me
So that the warmth of our souls
Shall spark a fire within our hearts

Nigga that's gay

These are awesome. The stuffI have written to women has been so self absorbed and cringe worthy in comparisson. Gota hangout here more often.

this is autism.

I wait for someone like you, to inspire me and to be an inspirer for you. I like you my muse. Your short hair and blue eyes, no matter there color, they both see same things, and I'll always see past them

ayy girl do you happen to be an archeologist?

because i have a bone to be examined

I'm shitting out my pants. But it was you who gave me paper to wipe my grubby bottom, my tender sphincter of velvet.

I love you.

tu me manques

Your lips are an orange tart
And I am a child in a sweet shop

moi aussi

Just glorious. Gets me going every time.

I WANT YOU TO NEED ME
NOT TO FEEEED MEEEE

Just ate a slice of pizza in bed, my heart feels funny like it could stop at any moment. I hope it gives me a vivid dream of adventures with you and we travel in kaleidoscope ecstasy for as long as I sleep.

goodnight

I love what your dick is attached to.

Even though this is a joke, can it be good enough with some editing to add into the short story I'm writing as an actual love letter which was never sent, or is it meh?

Cringe.

I can only use it as a joke like what I did here or as a sincere letter by w cringworthy character. Desu this shit is difficult

ayy bby, u wnt sum fuk?
i kno u do;)

Dear user,

Don't flutter by, butterfly.

Love,
user

sup grl were u@

I watched you on the terrace of your house. I don't always watch you like I should. You were tired and angry and bored and happy but never fully satisfied. You were twisting and tormenting your hair while you smoked. I have loved you tenderly. I have. Once I was so drunk I tried to lick your elbow on the grass. The hills were but a shape in the night. Everybody laughed but you. At least that's what they've told me; I can't remember a thing. I loved you tenderly, but we were not meant for each other. I was for another and you were for another hundred. I watched your boyfriend's name change over and over again. But you still had this weird, ever-lasting sadness in your eyes.. it's what had drawn me in. I love you tenderly. I wanted your small body, the pale-sick look on your face. I wanted the warmth of your insecurities. I have always loved you tenderly.

i love u an shit

come ovr imma hit dat

We played hide and seek in waterfalls. We were younger, we were younger.

I KNO U WAN LEMME FUK

A tattooed doorframe marks where you grew older and now you are too old to die young and beautiful.

Now you must try to die old and beautiful.

Look at you, like a new tattoo. Because I might not always have you but I'll have the feeling of you for the rest of my life.

Everything you do, you pay for. So if you're going to kiss me, you'd best be prepared to bleed.

If you find this, you are the second person trapped inside this heart. I do not know how long I have been here but I have tried to leave it as I found it: Dark.

Corny and cringy

Would you yell at an apple tree for making apples? Would you scream at the wind for blowing or the rain for falling?

You can't hate someone for being who they are. You shouldn't even yell at a dog for barking.

Then why do you expect me to stop loving you?

You are a drop of perfect in an imperfect world. And all I need, is a taste.

If you get between me and the things I love, I will ask you politely to move.

If you get between me and the people I love, you will move.

If I breathe you in and you breathe me out, I swear we can breathe forever. I swear I'll find summer in your winter and spring in your autumn and always, hands at the ends of your fingers, arms at the ends of your shoulders and I swear, when we run out of forever, when we run out of air, your name will be the last word that my lungs make air for.

I burnt my tongue on you. Now I've lost all sense of taste. Or decency.

One day you will turn to me and say, "We have become the pronouns in the lyrics of all my favourite songs."

You writing is not any better than the average 14 years old girl on tumblr. I feel sorry for you.

You can't hate everyone. You haven't even met most of them.

I don't hate anyone really. But your writing is bad and the pictures you've associated it with convinced me that you were not aware of it.

not him, but i'm pretty sure only 14 year old girls on tumblr are likely to care enough to hate you. user just said he felt sorry for you, not that he's invested enough to hate you. maybe when you grow out of being emo you'll see that as a clear distinction not a subtlety

When I'm crazy, you tell me it's just the chemicals in my brains mixing and unmixing themselves at the wrong time.

When I'm in love, you tell me it's as real as sunshine and we're greater than just molecules and air.

So I choose to believe different things, depending on my love. Depending on my chemicals. At the time.

user is not your mom, user.

Still corny and bad

It's really awful on all levels m8.

I can't find anythign decent now.

iwrotethisforyou.me

(attentionwhore)

just shitposting.

Part of what makes a love poem good, is sincerity. Yeah I know, the sincerity meme, but it's true. Empty sentences that could refer to anything or anyone do not carry any emotional weight. It's the reason why Bohemian Rapsody has such a powerful emotional impact.
One of the most famous love poems of my country begins with the line: "Ho sceso con te almeno un milione di scale". I walked down with you one milion stairs. Since it's the poet commemorating the death loss of mobility (and following death) of his wife, it feels true and it works.
You're just spouting empty sentences.

You were fire and I was water. You were wind and I was the earth.

It doens't mean shit and it's bad, bad writing.

*there's one too many "death", my bad

But it did make you consider smiling in response

EMO
M
O

>Cibercafé

Why can't I find art this good on DeviantArt? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Hello, hypothetical subject of my affections.

I cordially invite you to poo on my chest - in a platonic way, unless you'd rather it be an erotic poo, in which case I don't mind.

Hugs and kisses xoxo - user

Love letters are pitiable

no im sorry

Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me oooaaaaooooh.

that's okay brother no hard feelings

Tell me! Or else! I'll commit suicide on me!

The whole world turned to shine a light somewhere. How many stars had to die to leave a shining star like you, that shines on me now.It´s like that someone forgot to turn it out!

But infinitely out moments echo

that is a better ending so here it is guys

Nevermind the alternatives
Out sincerity was shown through action and non-action
Though we are parted, soon we will reunite
Black energy meddles, nostalgia recapitulates
But infinitely our moments echo

r8 guys