What kind of animes do scientists watch?

What kind of animes do scientists watch?

The consensus on Veeky Forums is that yuri is olev

We're all playing steins gate zero

>serial experiments lain
>steins; gate
>cute shit

Psycho pass

Moe shit to make up for their lack of social life.

>animes

The plural of anime is anime.

How about none, weebshit

i like blue gender a lot

Suugaku girl onii-senpai

Yeah, combination of interesting stuff and cute or funny stuff

yuri on ice

>you will never be able to look up the skirt of a cute skimpily-dressed anime grill

Why even fucking live?!

Gurren lagann is the most scientific you can get

pedos should go back to /b

Nothing more scientific than drills that are 6 times bigger than the observable universe.

Only the best.

Hi Veeky Forums I'm going through a slight early life crisis as I'm having to come with terms that I'm not a kid anymore and haven't been for a few years by this point. So I was hoping to watch some anime about a young male protagonist doing shit and just living up his childhood for about 100 episodes so that I can pretend to be him and that I didn't waste my entire youth doing nothing but sit at home listening to my parent fight. Hell, I never made any real friends. The few people I did know all dropped contact after high school, and needless to say, I've never had a girlfriend, much less any sort of female interaction whatsoever. In hindsight, I really regret all that, and thus I want to watch alot of anime to drown out all that regret. Something like H x H but not that since I've already seen it all.

Any suggestions?

It's not bait though.

>people not knowing what actual bait is.
Seriously if this person is trying to fuck with you it wouldn't amount to anything.

I find it more likely that a guy rattling off a laundry list of negative stereotypes is a shitposter rather than an user asking a genuine question.

Paedophile cartoons to /a/ please.

Don't laugh

I guess it just bothers me how low level it is.

Is my life really that much of a joke?

Yes.

Well, could you at least suggest an anime?

I like 90s cyberpunk anime

Is this a Zombie?

Cute girls doing cute things.

engineer detected, lol

Personally my favorites are FMA:B and HxH. I like shows that have actual plot and not just sexualizing 12 year old look alikes or muh power ups

Planetes

i just realized that i am purposefully digging myself into a hole with anime

i watch cute stuff to alleviate the existential dread for a while, but when i finish the series, i am left feeling depressed that my life will never be that good, and i go watch some other cute stuff to fill in this new void

every now and then i'll watch something more serious, but it's always something like NHK or evangelion, and i always end up wanting to kill myself after watching them, and as such i seek more to numb the pain

it's a vicious cycle of addiction

if i could change one thing about my past, it would be that i go my entire life without watching anime