How long does it take you to read a book? I'm not talking about science books or guides or dictionaries but literature

How long does it take you to read a book? I'm not talking about science books or guides or dictionaries but literature.

as long as I want it to take

i read the last book in 3 days because it was catchy but at most a few weeks, any longer i will have to start again

1 week = 14 hours for 200 pages. I'm not even kidding.

My benchmark is about 12 hours for 320 pages of prose, e.g. Pride and Prejudice.

me on the left

According to that it takes you about 4-5 minutes to read one single page, lol

when i was a kid i used to just grab a book (adventure, science fiction etc) and read it in a day, often in one sitting. those were decently sized novels, too, not just some 100-page kids book.

these days i only read 1 to 1.5 hours a day and it takes me maybe 2 weeks to get through a 500 page novel. i feel that when i read, i read fast but i often have the urge to stop and think about something in the novel (or even something the novel only briefly mentions), which in turn makes me get up and walk around as i think. so one hour of reading might sometimes be 30 minutes of reading and 30 minutes of furiously pacing around the room like some sad parody of an absent-minded professor.

How much dick does lanket on the left take on a weekly basis?

as much as he wants i bet.

I read100 a day if I can. Im learning latin and guitar so I waste time in other ways. It can take me usually 4-5 hours on average. I take baths to focus while reading.

when I first started in February it took me 8-10 hours a day for middlemarch 50 pages, I enjoy reading but sometimes I get annoyed by how long I take With it. I get distracted easily.

It depends. Anna Karenina took me 6 months. Some other books can take two or three days. It depends on its length, difficulty/depth and surrounding factors (studying, for example).

A long while. I look up every word I dont know and often re read passages. I used to speed read but realized it was the biggest waste of time. I also like to make each novel as cinematic as possible because they're more enjoyable that way (subvocalizing on purpose).

Not him but I a book like MB took me two weeks. It has very heavy prose and I made sure I absolutely understood everything before I moved on

Work on your posture. You'll be amazed at how much more attractive you will be if you stop slouching.

Six months? I'm a slow reader and it took me about five weeks.

Depends on how invested I am in it, but usually two or three days for something around 300 pages. Sometimes I go through them in a day, sometimes I take a month of occasionally opening it.

>How long does it take you to read a book?
I'll let you know once it happens

Typically I can finish a book in a week. In the middle of Gravity's Rainbow now, and when it's all said and done it will have probably taken me a month, but I've been having other stuff interfering with my reading lately.

It depends, I can read a page a minute on some basic stuff, but a difficult novel would be two mins or so.

I get about 500 pages an hour.

Usually about 5 years because my interest in reading brightens and fades with each passing day on a whim.

>ywn be James Bond's personal fucktoy
why live?

I think that's his son. Although Pierce Brosnan in his youth used to have long hair and he was an outsider who was often ridiculed and bullied, he for a period thought he was gay.

It fluctuates ridiculously. I read Slaughterhouse Five in one day, then I read Candide in a week, and I'm about to finish 1984 after having read it for three weeks.

Depends on the book. Usually I need to read a book asap once I buy/rent it because if I wait I'll lose my hype.

>got some books from the library three weeks ago
>was so excited to read them
>I make it my plan to read at least one chapter a day, two if they're short chapters
>I read two of the books within a week of taking them out
>I can't get past the fourth chapter of the third one

I don't dislike it. I just don't feel like reading it or the third one. I took two more books out in hopes that'll get me to read the others.