Plug and chug

So Veeky Forums, what is the science that uses the most "plug and chug" formulas and what do you guys think about them?
Engineering doesn't count

I'm pretty curious about it

Chemistry.

Physics

I plug she chugs thats what i think about it

Mathematics

Lmao

The clear answer is physics

not this

I'd plug her chug if you know what I mean.

t. buttblasted physicists

So many cheaters graduate with high grades from looking up solutions on stack overflow. Its pretty fucking plug and chuggy if you ask me they could probably be automated away.

If it's below classical mechanics, then the answer is physics and chemistry. Above that plug and chug becomes rare

Engineering :^)

>Engineering
>plug and chug
kek
Get an MSc first, son.

Mathematics

Statistics

Hydrology

he's right though

t. MEng

theology

It's very hard to say. Science tries to get you to understand these 'plug and chug' formulas, or derive them. If you include engineering, then it's obviously engineering. Otherwise, I don't know what it is, but I definitely wouldn't say physics. I'd say a science that is prone to using equations, but never attempts to derive them for specific systems.

plug & chug as opposed to what? proofs?
if you're doing proofs, you're doing either mathematics or theoretical physics (which is basically a branch of math)
then everything else is plug&chug

This is a good answer.

In a way this.

>If you include engineering, then it's obviously engineering.
>Implying engineers don't need to understand every single formula they use so they know what's the limit of the approximation and how their system behaves.
kek

there are only two sciences that use math, chemistry and physics

and considering one uses math a fuckton less than the other, i think the unfair but clear winner is physics

even though physics>math :^)

>there are only two sciences that use math, chemistry and physics
>this is what physics majors actually believe

All my physics classes have allowed formula cheat sheets, so I'd say physics is the most plug and chug.

>engineers understanding every single formula
Handbooks exist for a reason.

Applied Memetics

Graduate-level physics is pretty much figuring out when to use which formula and solving equations

That is literally every level of physics

this

-level is pretty much figuring out when to use which formula and solving equations

There aren't enough permutations of letters to explain how wrong you are.

sure biology and all its subsciences use math, but not nearly as much as physics or chemistry

and when they do it's almost always simple algebra or calculus

note that im putting biochem into chem here

Any subject that uses maths is applying maths. All statistical models either make assumptions of normality or try to linearise data in some way. All physical sciences use the same equations, and the same approximations.
Have I missed anything?