Special Instructions

>Cut into isosceles triangles

Can we think of any other special instructions can you ask of takeaway places?

ask for two pizzas, one square and one circle, with the same area

let the cheese have a homeomorphic topology which can be described by normalised ricci flow

Cut slices into radians.

>slices into radians
u wot m9?

Cut into 16 pieces using the least possible number of slices

Partition the pizza into eight slices with four lines going through a single point such that there is no way to evenly divide the slices by area between two people.

You'll save on your tip when they fail.

If you want to be an asshole, ask for the pizza to be cut in a koch snowflake pattern

Cut a triangle out of the center of the pizza with a single straight line cut. If your pizza isn't absolutely wrecked from the folding you'll know they ripped you off.

Form the pizza into a sphere, then slice it into Banach-Tarski slices and reassemble into two pizzas.

Nah just ask them to banach-tarsky your pizza. Topologically pizzas are spheres so it shouldn't be too difficult.

kek

who are you and what are you doing in my Veeky Forums

Ask them to draw rocket ship on the box.

Tell them you have infinite orders.
Order 1 is 1 pizza, Order 2 is 2 pizzas, Order 3 is 3 pizzas, etc.

Demand that they deliver you 1/12th the cost of a pizza.

nice

hey now let's not be assholes to the pizza guy with a bullshit request like that

Assholes like you give Veeky Forums a bad name

Ask them to cut the Pizza in a way that it is not Lebesgue measurable.

Ask them to cut up the pizza and reassemble it into the shape of a square. Or any shape really.

logarithmic spiral

call them 30 minutes later asking what is taking them so long

Physics fag detected

Peano curve might be a better implementation of that idea

Yes. Example, make the pizza as fast as you can without significant negative repercussions for the staff. When you get it call the store and speak with the manager.

Wouldn't the pizza need to be hollow to be homeomorphic to a sphere?

Disclaimer: I know nothing of pizza, or topology.

pizzas are homeomorphic to spheres

Please come share the pizza with me.

cut into a spiral
then use those little pizza tables to prop it up into a helix

cut into concentric rings

Invoke Banach Tarski: Given a pizza in 3‑dimensional space, there exists a decomposition of the pizza into a finite number of disjoint subsets, which can then be put back together in a different way to yield two identical copies of the original pizza.

Crumple the pizza up into a ball before slicing.

>please write a proof of the riemann hypothesis inside the box

the absolute madman

Asking them to write a proof on the infinity of primes or the irrationality of root(2) on the box isn't completely unreasonable.

Here's a two sentence proof of the irrationality of cube root(2), for example.

Suppose it's rational. Then 2^1/3 = p/q with p,q ∈ Z. Then p^3 = 2q^3 = q^3 + q^3, which contradicts Fermat's Last Theorem.

You didn't say straight lines.

Some curves are lines, but no lines are curved. If you want to overcome the prompt with pedantry I also didn't state that the lines had to lie on the same plane as the pizza, nor did I say that the point of intersection had to lie on the pizza. Exploit either of these oversights and you can find a solution.

Oh no wait you still have to divide the pizza into eight slices so that forces the lines to lie on the same plane. I don't know if putting the intersection point on the outside of the pie violates the pizza cutting theorem or not.

>Here's a two sentence proof of the irrationality of cube root(2), for example
Underage and b&. Go back to high school

Cut pizza in fractal pattern.

I'm sad that you were too busy being angry at what I wanted to prove to notice how I wanted to prove it

that's the part I wanted you to get mad at, but you have failed me

Why would I be mad about that? It's basically every 12-year-old's favourite proof. Except you didn't even extend it to n>2, you just did n=3.

haha upvoted my friend!

As in a radian per slice? That would amount to 6 full slices, with .28 left over.

That's fucking clever

Do you not know Fermat's last theorem?

Yes I fucking know FLT. The proof generally goes:
Assume 2^(1/n)=a/b, then 2b^n=a^n which is contradiction by FLT.