Is there a more Veeky Forums nation than Russia?

Is there a more Veeky Forums nation than Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IX_UhSi7lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the west the argument would have been about how women and nonwhites are oppressed and the victim would've been a white male

my entire weltanschauung is informed by Veeky Forums memes

those fags on /int/ tried to convince me slavs were all dumb apes

this could never happen in the west today

It is possible that Russia is the only country in the world where you can get beaten up for saying you don't like Dostoevsky

St. Petersburg is Veeky Forums as fuck, the rest not that much. Everyone in Russia who can afford it moves either to Moscow or St. Pete. But in any case russians know (russian) literature very well because they have to read all the classics in school. I had some some pretty decent discussions about Dosto and Tolstoy with taxi drivers here.

I knew a girl from Russia once. She was my age and had already read all the Veeky Forums 'essentials'. It was just as I started browsing Veeky Forums too.

Inferiority complex from the start. But in the end, I dumped her. So I guess I win.

pls come back Anna ;(

The upper intellectual crust that makes up the creme brûlée of Russian society is patrician is fuck.

From the Russia today report of the event

My state news broadcaster would never be this based.

I once got in a fistfight over Joyce.

I was very drunk and some English major lad started chatting shit about Ulysses when he'd never fucking read the thing. I loudly and belligerently correct him and he tries to lock me out of the conversation (explicitly telling the people around him not to listen to me, I'm acting like an ass) so I hit him.

Who's the ass now huh?

Well done!

Yeah, I'm really proud of myself. I'm a pretty fucking great guy you know?

"A priori, Slaughtering Kantians is a categorical imperative", said Alexei, squatting.

Ass's Dream right here, you being the Ass.

Good job man, you should have glassed the cunt

Hemingway would be proud, cheers.

It has been a while since this happened, no?

gj

Fuck. I haven't had a proper fistfight since middle school. I wish we could settle our differences like men but of course the PC police won't let me, nor will the actual police.

Pretty cool to be honest

One thing about russian intellectuals is, that they are usually relatively poor. You might be a professor and get a fairly decent salary but it's nothing compared to their western colleagues. In the west you have guys with cardigans and expensives glasses who drink red wine and will have nice discussions over a nice dinner and then everyone goes to bed early. In Russia I know some philosophy professors who will go to their dacha, get shitfaced and then have fistfights over Hegel before they fuck their female colleagues. They're patrician as fuck but didn't forget what it means to be alive.

I'm jealous

>I guess I win
You're the one browsing Veeky Forums on a Friday night, posting about her. She's probably having passionate sex right now.

It's the most patrician lifestyle.

In the post Nietzsche world there is no room for a battle of thoughts without involving the bodies behind them. Philosophy of the future will be martial arts oriented like that in East Asia (and funnily enough just like the Greeks as both Plato and Socrates were noted for physical prowess as well as intellectual). Russians just reached this conclusion before the west.

I've been learning Russian for a while now lads, looking forward to a jaunt over to Petersburg in a year or so.

Where's the best place to go to meet these kinds of Russkies?
I'd presume studenty areas of Moscow or Petersburg

Some Brazillian guy here said he picked up Aleksandr Dugin from the Airport to bring him to a conference he was speaking at and all he had with him was a change of shirt and tousers. He also said Kazach's worshiped a giant cat who lived in a lake and they were poisoning Russia

You should google chessboxing. Russia and Germany are the countries who are most into it. I wish it was more popular.

Dugin is a meme (and a weirdo). They laugh about him in St. Petersburg.

Petersberg is basically western europe, it's liberalised af. I recommoned a city with real character like Omsk

probably why Nabokov fled

Do you guys seriously not have philosophical arguments with friends?

things get heated pretty quickly.

Of course, liberals will laugh at everything they find ridiculous (apart from themselves)

Pretty much everywhere, even in the metro or cafes. But the places would of course be universities or libraries. Do you want to take a language course in St. Petersburg?

The same people who I know and who laugh about him also laugh about our western way of living.

Nah, I'll probably only tour over to Russia for a few weeks and spend most of them drunk or travelling. I hope to be at least conversational to a decent level by then.

Thanks, I'll consider it

And yet yern to be part of it, the self hating Russian lib in Piter is a cliche for a reason

That's funny because any of those upstanding patriots from Krasnodar or Perm would be gone in a minute if they had the chance to work in England or Germany. Those "libs" from St. Petersburg just tend to have a bit broader look at the world than what their tv tells them.

Where do you live, were I live we have fights all the time

I want to know this feel.

>Inferiority complex from the start. But in the end, I dumped her. So I guess I win.
You spead your time with a bunch of pseudo intellectuals

Where do you live? I live in america and I never see any fights.

Canada, I see one every week or two

There's an Ukranian girl on Youtube who is a dedicated antinatalist. Slavs truly are the master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IX_UhSi7lY

Not who you're replying to, but we see fights in Ireland fairly often. There's a nightclub in my town that reliably sees two or three every Saturday night.

>the responses to you failing to recognize your sarcasm in your comment and the pain in your post

Anyway I feel for you man. Seems like almost everyone you meet has read so little compared to you as to be uninteresting, or so much that they're out of your literary league and you're the one who's uninteresting.

Had a hearty kek to this.

alpha as fuck

Top fucking lad.

People always compromise when I get in their face about books, they generally pretend to agree with me well before I get the old switchblade out talking Schopenhauer.

>Those "libs" from St. Petersburg just tend to have a bit broader look at the world than what their tv tells them.

ooh how cosmo!

Fucking protestants man.
If you're going to be clergy at least act for your own fucking churches self preservation, hell maybe even act in accordance with the doctrine of your faith instead of replacing it with a secular ideology.
This woman has no business being clergy, fuck, I mad.

Russians aren't a fan of Dostoevsky because he's seems boring; they prefer authors like Gogol.

What? I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

Fuck off degenerate

All I ever wanted was to have a cute russian smart guy boyfriend

Is russian easy to learn? Is there any website where I can know at least the basic? Or should just hide a teacher?

>ITT: violent, posturing faggots

Papa Hemmingway would be proud.

Nice

DUOLINGO

Speaking of kant, whats the best version for COPR
the penguin or the cambridge version?

christ is the church

You may have heard already, but protestant churches have an uneasy relationship with iconography in general.

I feel tho she's trying to get in on that arab money.

>Christian iconography of a small scale is bad
>A gigantic Muslim prayercube and signs to its location is perfectly fine iconography in a CHRISTIAN CHURCH

You're the fucking pseud you sarcasm deaf dummy.

>A gigantic Muslim prayercube
??? Do you mean Mecca?

Is she suggesting that Mecca be moved to Sweden?

You're not Veeky Forums until you've murdered someone in defense of your preferred style.

Some of you guys are epic poem fans. Don't come into Veeky Forums tomorrow

>those fags on /int/ tried to convince me slavs were all dumb apes

>believing in memes

t. Serb

dumb apes tend to resort to violence when left without an adequate response

kek'd

Russian's sense of "being smart" is very well ingrained, unlike alot of western countries where I see autistic 16 year olds think that they are the shit for reading marx or something.

Alot of Russians are xuylo, but some of them are really beyond most smart folks that I found in the west.

so do alphas who are not weak beta fuccbois though

>nightclub in my town
well, that's your fault for living in athlone or whereever. we never get the meme worthy fights like russia.
closest we got was that guy who killed his landlord over a chess match and promised to eat his heart but fucked up and ate his lung instead. maybe it's a clear alcohol thing that makes you debate kant idk

>shoot someone because they disagree with you
>not a dumb ape

dumb ape alphas yeah

fight me, beta boy

>all the slavposters in this thread

>white supremacist frog

hehe who's the beta now

underrated

>tfw your russian gf is studying russian literature in uni
>tfw your Russian gf's research is centered on documenting her ancestral cherkessian language for her thesis and posterity at an ivy
>tfw she reads me Mayakovsky before bed
>tfw I'm an American

>mfw user's gf is probably calling him a taxman in russian
XD pure joy

The church of Sweden is actually atheist in everything but name.

It's baffling how they all 'read' and yet fail to detect sarcasm like that. You're right though. Nobody is the same, and I guess we all have to stoop or bend up to compensate.

Last time I checked she had started going out a lot (she never did). So it's quite possible - but it's not exactly like I envy it sunshine, and it's rather saddening - hence why I hope she rights herself.

The bishops have started using Jesus Christ to push a pro-refugee message - so you aren't exactly wrong.

>The bishops have started using Jesus Christ to push a pro-refugee message - so you aren't exactly wrong.
I don't see the connection between that and atheism.

I think he's trying to say the church should be all Deus Vult not giving their land to the muzzies

Oh man, this actually unironically offends me.

>not having Hemingway deal with him

>maybe it's a clear alcohol thing that makes you debate kant idk
Guiness makes you debate Schopenhauer or Hume or something?
>fuck representation, everything is clearly will you shithead
>it doesn't even matter what something is anyway, fuckers like you form all your shitty imperatives around your desires, your reasoning is contingent a fuck
>stabstabstabstab

nyet...usually it's misha

>Mayakovsky
all memes aside, she reads you the stuff of an actual cuck. careful.

>Guiness
>representation independent of will
tourist detected

i don't understand: what does adyghe language has to do with Russian Literature?

Also, where did her ancestors migrate from, Russia or old-OE territory?

Representation independant of will is Kant.

i don't think you understand the schopenhauer argument user and i are having. he's closer to the mark than you

Slavic countries are incredibly well versed, their education is some of the best, finest and deals with a huge variety of topics. If you go to a Slavic grammar school (so 14-18) you'll study logic, philosophy, sociology, pschyology, know two world languages (at least) or four (at most); it's just that this knowledge is fuck-all useful in the real world, so most tend to forget, that is, not practice on what they've learned.

Ulysses IS shit. Fight me irl.

underrated post

>acting in the same way a rat or a dog would makes you a man
>addressing arguments in the way only man can doesn't
Shit meme

Nice