HEY HEY HEY

HEY HEY HEY

Attached: 2297.png (32x32, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormtoken.com/#overview-wrapper
twitter.com/Storm_Token/status/976272900087885824
coinspeaker.com/2018/01/04/token-storm-world-ico-showcase-bring-leading-blockchain-startups-across-globe-asia-community-outreach/
paymentweek.com/2018-2-23-tech-savvy-travelers-can-now-fly-first-class-cryptocurrency/
coinjournal.net/stormx-allows-travelers-purchase-first-class-airline-tickets-cryptocurrency/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakecodes.bitmaker
veekyforums.com/thread/5935182/business/your-next-10x-shitcoin-storm.html
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakecodes.bitmaker&hl=en
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY ARE THEY PUMPING THIS SO HARD

link to pnd group?

i made a thread earlier today that this shit is going x10-20 soon

ok gonna sell now

What the FUCK does this piece of shit even do?!

makes you money

Obviously for those that bought earlier, but buying now just looks like picking up a live hand grenade. Why do you think it will get pumped higher?

cause people are greedy

I bought in at 220 sats yesterday.
THIS SHIT IS MOONING.
Advisor owns Bittrex... just wait for that to happen!

I can tell that by the massive red candles that fucking blast out of nowhere at the peaks, and yet it still seems to go higher. Hot potatoes like these make me nervous, it seems like they are always one candle away from a dump straight to hell! And yet, I want to swing trade them to increase my Link stack... fucking decisions, lol.

it's got great advisor team, but no one knows why it's pumping so hard. ok, it's got listed on some new exchanges recently, doesn't really warrant 200% increase. must be some PnD group doing this.

Oh many I hope some PnD group is making my dreams come true. I keep increasing a trailing stoploss. I needed this so thank you, PnDers!

stop being a pussy set a stop loss and jump in

And therein lies the problem! This is like a hot girl at a party that comes onto you a bit too strong, and within 10 minutes of meeting you says she wants to fuck and pulls you into a random bedroom, then you say you don't have a condom, and she says she doesn't care, so then you know you REALLY need a condom for this slut, so you haul ads to the store and get condoms and go back, but then she's leaving and bitch and you find out from your friend that she has chlamydia and she was just trying to give it to you to get back at your other friend who gave it to her.
Not that that's ever happened to me, exactly the way I described it :^]

yes goy, buy on top. that's the Veeky Forums way

I've been watching it since 400 sats today, then I look away and it's 450, and just won't fucking stop! I know I'll get Bog'd HARD as soon as I buy in though.

so fucking pissed off I bought at 220 also yesterday, some TA faggot (probably you) said it was done mooning so I sold. FUCK

That's why I put the condom on before I go out. Doubt that's true at all. I bought in at the same price because TA said it was going to 400. Also, there is only one TA on TradingView that says that. ONLY 1. TOTL FUD FAGGOT

so that's the mindset of a person who buys on top. lol

>(probably you)
Oh fuck, I don't know why but that cracks me up! These shitcoins get more cutthroat the shittier they are. That's why I don't mess around with them. Call me a retarded non-trader all you want, but I can't take any more stupid losses for a while.

It got listed on Upbit and Koreans are pumping it because they pump everything newly listed, this is a shit project with an inactive development team and half working app. It'll dump hard once it tops off.

I got out at 550. No regrets.
I'll buy back another 10k when it crashes, so that I'm ready for the next moon when it goes to Bittrex.

I'm calling it right now, this is going h&s and then back to 400 sats.

What exchange offers trailing stoploss + STORM?

See
stormtoken.com/#overview-wrapper

I'm dong it manually. Re-enetering the amount.

over 1 mil existing customers. this is going 50x

>It is a finished product
>bizfags focus on ICX and LINK instead.
twitter.com/Storm_Token/status/976272900087885824

Holy shit, this thing is like Pajeet central marketplace. That could be a good or bad thing I guess. Thanks for the link.

Over 1 million customers being paid in Storm Tokens? How is that good for the price of storm?

Same question. Trying to figure out if I should FOMO back in with my gains.

I just bought in at 572 against my better judgement. What the fuck did you niggers do to me?!

Attached: 1521359776822.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Panjet marketplace run by UBS and Credit Suisse investment banker. This isn't Bitconnect-tier shitcoin.
coinspeaker.com/2018/01/04/token-storm-world-ico-showcase-bring-leading-blockchain-startups-across-globe-asia-community-outreach/

Sell while you're in the green. Make 3%.

>How is that good for the price of Storm?
That's like saying BTC miner getting BTC reward for their work is terrible for BTC price. People need to be rewarded for their participation user.

Its up to 620. Sell fucker, sell!!!!!!!!!

Haha

Itll probably go up further just because people are going in and repeating the same stuff
>bittrex ceo advisor but not listed on bittrex
>working product

But its like, theres dozens of these free crypto apps and sites. Storm makes like $250k/yr off their app, they actually make more now since they no longer have to buy crypto to pay people. They pay people in storm tokens that they hold a majority of or btc/eth bought with storm tokens. Their advisors got free storm tokens, the presale buyers got 2x-3x+ free storm bonus. Supposedly theyll take the $30 million they received and make a smart contract and platform to allow people to buy tasks from each other one day which would encourage people to buy storm tokens but until then, no one will need to buy storm tokens. Their advertisers pay them in fiat bank transfer, they pay their users in storm tokens they already own the majority of.

With crypto though you either hold long term or try to get in early on pumps, and things rarely pump logically, its all speculation based. So buy for short term gains, Im just rambling about the long term prospects.

BTC miners secure the btc network. Storm Workers put cash into Storms bank account. Id respect storm if they actually used advertiser funds to buy back storm tokens to reward their users instead of just sitting on a giant stack they hand out to offset costs.

Don't you think this pump has something to do with them buying back their tokens?

read out loud what you just typed

It might just keep going... come on Pajeet Marketplace gooooo!

crashing this plane with no survivors

Attached: pants.png (585x583, 213K)

>They only buy Clif's shitcoins

Attached: 1518341317_maxresdefault-770x430.jpg (770x430, 28K)

SELLLLLLL

it's not gonna be the way it used to be nononono

this is how link will pump at singularity

I just dumped. Good luck to all. Thanks for 3x

why sir?

kek this his hilarious up 200%

altseason back? WTF IS THIS PUMP

>first class panjeet
paymentweek.com/2018-2-23-tech-savvy-travelers-can-now-fly-first-class-cryptocurrency/

Attached: KikePanjeet.png (1500x1125, 2.44M)

AAAAAND IT'S GONE

Attached: 1517250083121.png (1280x809, 210K)

what the fuck is this pump lol i had a bag at 250 sats that i sold... fuckin hell.

that's market makers and fomo for you enjoy free monies

jesus christ, look at that volume coming from Upbit

Koreans are insane

Not too long ago Jesus coin and President Trump coin did a 1000x. Trump was up over 1000% at one point. Wtf does it do? Provide news about Trump? PUMP and fucking DUMP.

It is just listed on Upbid today. Bittrex and Korbit in the near future.

but y y yy..my icx bags are heavy re. fuckking gooks pumping some shit coin but not their own icx.

icx's turn pls

Attached: 1489054873409.png (3666x3094, 2.65M)

unironically could be , the amount of retards buying at +200% is a good sign

mother of all shitcoin
coinjournal.net/stormx-allows-travelers-purchase-first-class-airline-tickets-cryptocurrency/

ABANDON SHIP!

>February 25, 2018
srsly?

I wonder if there are people who bought in at 200%

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I LOOKED AT THIS WHEN IT WAS +28% FUUUCKKKKK MYYY FUCKING LIFFFEEEE

Attached: images (3).jpg (220x229, 9K)

waiting for Binance to sell

>hate money
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakecodes.bitmaker
This could be bigger than Steam

Attached: Untitled.png (506x829, 249K)

still up 180% on upbit kek

holy shit, big time pump and dump

fucking rekt at 935

I SOLD AT 290 SATS YESTERDAY
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCKING FUCK
FUCKING FUCK MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1519725069609.jpg (644x632, 136K)

I tried to promote this coin recently, no one gave a shit, see

PUMP AND DUMP ON ALTS

ALTS SEASON IS OPEN NOW! LET'S GO HUNTING!

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x500, 34K)

bought at 620 AMA

koreans love cheap(pennies) coins. they could care less about the market cap/total supply

Doesn't matter, this is just a pnd

You're doing god's work. I tried the same over the last three days too. Oh well.

Bought at 626, sold at 662. Come at me

Do you have a tight stop loss???>?

My Storm thread from yesterday
>"if you even just looked at their webpage, telegram, or even the fucking chart you could tell it was due for this correction...dumbass"

190% on upbit...

I tried to do warned bizfags several times. They called me Panjeet. Well, good luck FOMO-ing. I'll see these faggots at $1 on Bittrex.

lads, look at iost chart, looks like it's next pump

There you go, some archive, from January

veekyforums.com/thread/5935182/business/your-next-10x-shitcoin-storm.html

Good find. They really don't waste any time, do they?

what is going on lol? is it december'17 or what

why are they pumping iost now? was it listed too?

Tell me more. I need somewhere to put my Storm gains before it all goes to ammo.

Already up 25% percent,fomo in or naw?

Is it safe to buy this?

fuck I wish I had some spare cash to gamble on IOST it could be the next pick or could be the quick pump and dump

Check into this
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakecodes.bitmaker&hl=en
If you like the app, then buy STORM. That's what this token is about.

look at the volume, i think whales have accumulated a full week, and now it's time for pump

Attached: iost.jpg (1026x424, 71K)

yes, after something goes up 159,48% always buy more.

Fuck it, you're playing with house money. I wonder how high it will go?
This is now a ShitPump thread.

Attached: images.jpg (301x167, 5K)

see green = buy

BNB

its coming back down now...dont buy, pump is over.

See Red = good bargain
>value investing

Attached: Capture.jpg (953x275, 31K)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/