Could any med students help me out? My heart rate is really fucked...

Could any med students help me out? My heart rate is really fucked, I just did a measurement as soon as I woke up and it was 112 bpm. I was prescribed propranolol, to take a fourth of it daily, and the measurement was while I was under the effects. I'm 22, 177cm, ~70kg. I did EKG like 6 times, and it doesn't look like it's a problem with the heart itself. I did ultrasound 10 years ago, and they said the heart is fine, Why do I have such a high heart rate? The doctors seem to have given up and said "it'll probably pass by itself, it's just stress" and that's just fucking wrong, but that's how they explained this to themselves and they won't hear otherwise.

One of the doctors told me to do five pushups and the heart rate jumped to 130+ (she just used stethoscope). I'm not really in good physical condition, but I can do 30 in one go.

It's really high. If your blood pressure is normal, your heart probably pumps less blood per cycle compared to people people, thus it needs more cycles to compensate.

high FT4?

I have low FT4 level and my bpm is around 35-40. The max I can get is 178 while riding my bike at 58 km/h on a flat surface.

When I did the measurement earlier it was 135 upper pressure, 74 lower pressure (sorry if the terms aren't correct, that's how they translate).

I'm 104kg heavy and 176 cm tall, though. I had the same examinations as you with negative results. Look for Hyperthyroidism on the webs.

Your systolic blood pressure is borderline high but still normal. Diastolic is also ok.

So I'm pretty much fine? Anything I could do to get the heart rate to be lower? Should I try doing 30 pushups and do a measurement?

For accurate measurement of your normal BP you had to be seated for at least 20mins while avoiding physical exercise and substances that might influence the results like coffee.

Are you on a diuretic?

Not that I know of. Also last clue I got was from a friend who suggested that I should check my thyroid gland

You have stage IV pancreatic cancer.

Take oral minoxidil, you will thank me later.

It's high for your age but nothing to worry about if you did an echo. 110bpm is not considered abnormal, usually you start asking questions at 160-180.

Do you smoke ?
Are you anxious by nature ?
How is your life's hygiene ?

All of this affect the heart rate.

You can do some cardio (run 20-30min) each day to have your heart rate dropping in the long run.

If you want to be absolutly sure there is nothing you can do an effort test. It's like an EKG but on a treadmill.

>A cardio team found nothing conclusive
>maybe a self proclaimed med student across the world who can't even see me will know

U dum-dum

Do you smoke?
Do you exercise regularly?
Was it always like that?
Are you stressed?
Do you feel any "out of place" or weird beat?

>I did ECG 6 times
>Told ur gucci 6 times
>b-but dats wrong!!!!

They arent wizards, user
And most likely they are very tired of you

Buy a gun. When you start noticing symptoms of a stroke, blow your brains out before God takes them away.

Your clinical history is very poor. Please elaborate on the following:
Past medical history.
Family diseases.
Allergies.
Smoking.
Alcohol.

Do you experience chest pain? Breathing difficulty? Sweating? Trembling? Do you perceive your heartbeats? They're related to a huge amount of syndromes. You will have to specify your history if you want help.

I can't do a single push up
>I can do female ones

Kek

I don't smoke. It was 5 different doctors. 1I wasn't really told I'm good, 2 times they told me they heard "murmur", one doctor said something was wrong with "displasius v mitralis" or something like that, it was really long time ago. The last time I went they told me it was abnormal and that I should take medicine.

Nothing of note. I don't smoke or drink, and there's nothing I'm allergic to that I know of. I perceive my heartbeat almost all the time. I don't really have chest pain, just a lot of discomfort near the heart, sometimes.

Get your spinal column checked and take some magnesium. Often braced muscles and nerves are the reason for symptoms like yours.