Does this make me a pleb?

sqapo.com/index.htm
Realistically how much am I really missing?

Why can't they make shit like panzerfaust anymore

Panzer was weak imo, Why can't they make anything like Under a funeral moon anymore?

svkk my fvkk

missing??? It's gay

Fenriz for kangz of Norway

Funeral moon was weak imo, Why can't they make anything like Transilvanian hunger anymore?

Transilvanian hunger was weak imo, Why can't they make anything like sunbather anymore?

At The Heart of Winter was weak imo, Why can't they make anything like Exercises in Futility anymore ?

>Exercises in Futility

confirmed for patrician, though I'm really not sure how to say "Mgla" out loud

lol, fuck you
worst bm album last year by far

>rehashed melodeath/melobm cliches:the album
I can't even give it a 1/10, it's fucking 0/10

it's "M'gwah"

wew, you're so trve, get the fuck out and listen to your shitty LLN

[mgwa], to be more precise

>wew, you're so trve
I'm just calling it like it is, it's garbage musically, I don't care for kvlt, and yes LLN wrote far better music but were still mediocre

>Transilvanian hunger was weak
you lost, you went too far

who /légions noires/ here?

i once spent hours in durotar begging for guild signatures so i could have les legions noires over my head

comparing Mgła and LLN and generally comparing bands from new wave of bm to those from '90s is a nonsense, don't you think so?

Nope, one band was slightly original, the other fails to even rehash the ideas properly

i thought rather about the fact that "new wave" and "old wave" are in fact two different genres. of course, the first one evolved from the other one, but it changes nothing

>i thought rather about the fact that "new wave" and "old wave" are in fact two different genres.
Only if you're talking about first wave and second wave, there is no third wave black metal, mgla is as generic as they come, seems to me like you've never even listened to LLN or the classics for that matter

no ad personam please, it'll lead us to nowhere. i am familiar with bm in its entirety and i assume that you're too.
i am aware that "new wave" isn't distinguished from the second one, but that's just a matter of nomenclature. really, thinking that music by Darkthrone and Svartidaudi (let's not be monothematic) is of the same genre is for me some kind of a misunderstanding

>thinking that music by Darkthrone and Svartidaudi (let's not be monothematic) is of the same genre is for me some kind of a misunderstanding
They're the same genre, only minor differences
Like the difference between suffocation and cryptopsy, wouldn't call them different genres

I'd go for it desu, I don't have time to read at all right now