Other urls found in this thread:

atlauncher.com/pack/ResonantRise
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

world of warships

cRPGs or stronghold crusader when I'm in a nostalgic mood and have enough time

chess

Real sci doesn't play video games

Video games are degenerate

Maybe boomers, but millennial scientists categorically prove this statement false.

I play Overwatch literally every single night. d.va main, I can finally live my fantasy of being a fuckable korean idol

Fap games

Stellaris

Stellaris, Space Station 13, Anno 2070

Runescape, destiny and age of empires. Whenever I have the time, so like once a week.

Tetris

CS:GO
Osu
Civ V
Paladins (sometimes)

KSP with RealSolarSystem, Realism Overhaul and the associated mods.

Zachtronics games are so good. SHENZHEN IO especially.

Tis-100
ShenZhen IO
Witness
Talos Principle

I play Rocket League almost daily. I also have been playing Titanfall 2 and Pokémon Moon occasionally since they came out. I also play Veeky Forums and board games tho.

And also play FTL on laptop when my gf is using my gaymen PC. Love FTL, fuckk

it's too random for me

Gotta plan for those dark times senpai. Take lots of risks in the first area though because you can just restart if it goes to shit.

Confession though, I only play on easy (still hard as fuck).

math major here
i don't play games anymore. the closest i come to games in my free time is programming on GBA. not even making games on it, just trying to learn how a simple video controller works so i can write video card drivers.

Europa Universalis IV and OpenTTD (the old Transport Tycoon Deluxe in your new computer)

I'm making my own games at the moment, the only thing I really play is modded stellaris

>Not playing games
>2016

Infinifactory
Bullet chess
Tetris
Neuronation
Rubik's cube
Poker
Attention span+strategy games

LoL

Inb4 the pedo gamedev shitting up this thead yet again

>I don't play games anymore
Welcome to the final stages of depression my man

Oh fuck yes this. Also the other Touhou games. If you can't beat a Touhou game you shouldn't work in math or the hard sciences

What do you mean?

Overwatch is all I have time for rn. My favorite multiplayer game in recent memory.

Confession time: I booted up Minecraft a few months back and started a world. I got it back in the alpha days and stopped playing sometime early in the beta. It's a totally different game now, my god. Not quite as comfy as I remembered it in the alpha when it was a crude building blocks game with le ebic zombies. But I'll be damned if it's not fun to build on there still. Didn't last long though, shut it off after a few hours.

>tfw 22 years old and playing single player Minecraft by myself.

What game is that in OP image?

did you know that because Terry Tao started playing Overwatch, the solution to the Navier-Stokes existence and smoothness problem has been delayed by about 5 years?

Infinifactory.

rocket league
csgo
hearthstone

well, i usually don't really play any games at all because i'm too busy with uni

>not playing Children of a Dead Earth
>not establishing the Islamic nuclear state of Pakinoesia in space

apt-get install singularity

NetHack
coming up with regular expressions that match certain strings, but not others
I play cards with my sister when I see her.
And some "roleplaying" video games like The Witcher, occasionally, when I can be bothered to boot into Windows.

I'm playing CandyCrush at moment anno, it is actually a really well developed game!

kek

What in the fuck type of stupid normie games are you guys really playing?

You're posting on Veeky Forums here. Play Factorio.

Principia?

Smite

>don't play games anymore
>think it's because I'm too mature for them
And then you had to go and say THAT, you fucking faggot, you fucking nigger faggot bitch

I play a lot of different games. But my top games are Fallout, Stalker, TF2, BL2, AoE2 and Gran Turismo. From the Depths quickly became my favorite game of 2016 though.

None, never really used to. Games are super boring to me. Sometimes I think about picking one up, but I lose motivation when I'm five minutes in. I just can't give a fuck, all I'm thinking about is that I'm literally just changing a few bytes in the RAM in the most inefficient way imaginable. Plus it's a huge waste of time.

Obviously Kerbal Space Program, thanks the devs for this amazing game

"with silly contraptions and a fuckload of struts you can get anywhere, kiddo" - the game

Seriously. I've sent a whole space station into Jool's orbit with a tandem rocket (the payload was hanging in the middle.

Quad rockets also work well if the game doesn't crash or the wobbling tears it apart.

It's basically /b/ space program

I belong in this ship man, 20 and Minecrafting

The game is still amazing, can't wait for future updates

I don't think it is a complete waste of time, most games have a skilling system where the player can always "achieve" something, that is what keep most people playing games. Also, games are entertainment man, you can't math 24/7, that's unhealthy. All of that is coming for someone that currently play no games, thinking about going into warframe again though.

What is that GUI for?

Sometimes

Europa Universalis IV
Crusader Kings II and other Strategy games.

I`m not interested in other games genres in this moment.

ssb4

its fanbase is autistic af but im good at it

i like playing comfy games

Jus't think about the fact that when not playing games all you're doing is moving around a few atoms in the most inneficient way imaginable and that it's a huge waste of time. That should help.

this
grand autismo games are great
also MOUNT AND BLADE
love that Turkish peasant genocide simulation

i play minecraft multiplayer with autismos and traps because i can't get any work done when i'm lonely

Doom 1 and 2
I don't like complicated games

RimWorld
NetHack
City XL Platinum
KSP

Patrician taste

Path of exile

Best free game like Diablo.

>implying
It will be Perelman who will solve it.

>Factorio
Fuck yes
>tfw making the final tweak that optimizes your throughput
Transcendental

We all play the pinnacle, most accurate, of science games: No Man's Sky.
Literally Science: The Game.

this is a joke right

All variety of them except i rarely if ever play rts or mobas. Currently replaying witcher 3 and started stardew valley

depression causes you to lose your interests, unless you have replaced video games with something that you genuinely enjoy more there's a chance you're slipping down the depression slide.

Portal 1 & 2
Half Life
CS:S
Mirror's Edge
Civ V
Paladins
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Fallout: New Vegas

Let's meet at Grove Street, friendo

i shoot mans in planetmans 2

Say that to my face

Always thought it'd be kind of fun to host a modded Minecraft Veeky Forums server and build some really technical structures and machines with anons on this board. Back in the day when I played with friends from home, no one ever wanted to help me with it because they weren't autistic enough. Doesn't have to be Minecraft either, just some sandbox game, the more room for technical shit the better.

That would be about the only reason I would ever play that god forsaken game ever again.

Your on Veeky Forums fag

I play WoW and LoL

>ksp updates
kek

No Man's Buy just got an update, started back on that.

redstone is a bit of a pain in the ass, but i'd play
/egg/ makes fun of minecraft a lot but they're /v/ as fuck anyways so fuck them.

Get a load of this busta

Diablo2. USwest-SCLadder, because fuck my shitty internet for HC - and I want to bot without anxiety.

Other: Starcraft BW, various N64, Pokemon GO

Arma 3, Factorio, and recently some Obduction.

Ortus Regni

swtor.
i can't stop

It looks like Children of a Dead Earth or whatever it's called.

Cod
Portals 2
Fallout
Bloons tower defense 5
Watch dogs
Clash of clans
Smash Bros

Fight me

Black ops 3, fallout 4 on survival and rainbow six siege.
Got 7-8 games on my xmas list, 2016 was a legit year for vidya.

I've been waiting for another fun game to come out for about 12 years now
going to give up soon I think

Sorry fa[math] [/math]m

iktf

Sudoku

Your mom is pretty good to play every Friday, although she is quite a simple and dumb game, but there is a certain replay-factor in the form of her anal acrobatics and deepthroating.

CoD4
AoE2
Path of Exile
Matlab

Look at atlauncher.com/pack/ResonantRise

1. Look up some of the mods.
2. Acquire enlightenment!
3. ???
4. Profit!
Yeah, it needs a fucking powerhouse to run it (not so much actually), but it has everything in ii and it's tuned to work together.

You can also use it as a modlist to make your own modpack.

Honestly, redstone is the past. Entire fucking gates, chips, and computers (+robots) are the future of Minecraft. You can make an entire automated base with machines reproducing themselves.

HAHAHAHAHA SICK BURN

Maybe there's a correlation

>SS13

Mah nigga

>xmas list
Underage, spoiled neet detected