What's the book version?

80's feelz senpai

Grow up manchild

A coloring book that came with a 1987 Burger King kid's meal bought on eBay for seventy dollars.

Did you like Harry Potter?
Try the original. Feelz nothin' this is legit early 80s There's a chapter with Voyager passing Saturn.

This show was about ten years too late to capitalize on the whole 80s nostalgia wave. It's been done to death by this point, and done way better. I don't get it. Are people really this thirsty?

I'd still fuck Winona's crazy ass though.

>Super 8 (2011)
>Com Truise first album (2010)

>...done to death by this point, and done way better.
HAHAHA No. The show was solid. I donno about younger viewers but it's older audience see it for the genius that it was. Go on, tell me your age now. Be honest.

28, honestly. I guess I tire of things quicker than others then, or I just don't care much for tv programs.

I don't catch onto trends, and have no tv besides.
They're catering this stuff to my generational demographic the way they did with the 1950s trend of the 70s AND 80s.
Fashion consumerist nonsense really, but the OP show was cute.

Watchers by Dean Koontz
Boy’s Life by Robert McCammon
Firestarter by Stephen King

what was its genius, my dear?

My name is el - that's short for eleven, you know.

>ywn protect el
jdimsa

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

>genius

It was low-rent nostalgia bait for Redditors, there's nothing "genius" about poorly borrowing every single sensibility from John Carpenter.

Your life is borrowed, you should return it fuccboi.

Good counterpoint faggot you really showed him

>This show was about ten years too late to capitalize on the whole 80s nostalgia wave.
It obviously wasn't though, considering its success.

The show was Wayward Pines in an unrealised 80s setting for no reason.

Ready Player One

Ready Player One

It, by Stephen King. Maybe The Talisman (haven't read that one in a while).

I like out of phase media, it makes that much more potent, and 2006 was more like 18-24 year olds going "haha holy shit remember all these TV shows we watched back when we were kids on Saturday Morning"

This is 80s in the sense that it is like the Goonies