Noko

Can we have a good old fashioned booktuber thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmYrdMKC-d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they're all shit.

But if you can find some fap material then post it.

Sage

Cliff Sargent is the man

Even though she's buying those to look good on her wall, they don't even look nice. It would look better if she pushed them to the front of the bookcase
And all the retarded colours YA have on their covers look awful

do people actually like booktubers

wonder what her feet smell like desu

They're posted here to make us 'REEEE' at women

What a waste of shelf space

>viral marketing thread
Enjoy your 3 day vacation.

YA books look awful

>Mfw I collect Stephen King books because I like those covers

I look for booktubers who discuss obscure pulp romance novels and then imagine that we are sharing a conversation and that we intend to eventually marry.

Its the only fantasy I can hold onto

Too many booktubers talk about the popular pulp novels and YA Fiction.

The only ones I pay attention to are the bookchemist and better than food

Why do they only buy hardcovers

Bulletdeer

youtube.com/watch?v=zmYrdMKC-d4

Is there a single greater indicator of being a pleb than organizing books by color?

>All of that gaudy PLEB YA behind her.
>All of them hardcover.
>All of them arranged neatly by size.
>Arranged by colour.

You're dating a girl and you go to their house for some sexing and you see that their room looks like OP pic related? What do?

fuck then ignore her.

Have sex with her because I'm not enough of an autist to let that stop me

Like John Waters said, if you go home with someone, and they don't have books that are arranged by author's last name, don't fuck them.

BIG THICK INTELLECTUAL BOOKS.

Are you implying that any man would be shocked or out of sorts if he found out that the woman he's dating is a dilettante?

What you just described is what women do in EVERYTHING. Half of being a man is learning how to ignore the pain of women being worthless, shallow disappointments.

Arranged by size is the correct way.

>all that money wasted on YA hardcovers

it aches me

My favourite is RG's Devilship.

>I have my novels sorted by date
is this wrong?

could be worse
i know a girl who spends 3/4ths of her paycheck on cosmetics. like creams and powders and shit.
all is vanity and vexation of spirit

I arrange by themes and chronology.
It's philosophy, from Plato to Russel, Russians from Gogol to Solzhenitsyn, American classics from Moby Dick to Gene Wolfe etc.

I don't arrange mine.

I've still got Skulduggery Pleasant and Harry Potter jammed inside a bookshelf I haven't used in years.

someone post that qt u bullied off the internet.

nice foot

>American classics from Moby Dick to Gene Wolfe etc.
Kill yourself and then fuck off back to /sffg/

>American
>Classics
When will you burgers understand that classic literature consists an accumulation of cultures and generations which only belongs to European and Asian civilizations?

>applying arbitrary criteria for what constitutes as literature based on memes

It is you who should consider suicide, plebeian scum.

No, Gene Wolfe and Dune get spammed way too much on this board. Please go to your containment thread.

How many cultures and generations are supposed to accumulate before literature is considered classic?

The answer is: many.

Burgerland still has a long way to go.

I'm European?
A classic is a work of literature which survives the test of time and isn't limited geographically? The fact that America is relatively young culturally compared to Europe and Asia doesn't really impact anything. I don't see how say Ernest Junger is a classic compared to Moby Dick by the virtue of being written on a different continent.
Dune gets spammed everywhere because it's a really popular book. And people like it. It's fine entertainment. The only reason Wolfe gets so much traction is because retards like you don't leave it be, aka you will discuss him without any arguments giving him (in his case well deserved) popularity.
So instead of people skimming through my comment they will be interested in who Wolfe is. And that's how he became popular.
Also, as far as spam goes, it's absurd to single out Wolfe and not untalented hacks like DFW and Striner who are memed to death.

No, it means you're a patrician.

It's 80 or so years the way I've always understood it.

>classic is a work of literature
No user. Classic is a conception. America still doesn't own anything that can be compared with the great works of European literature.

I think it does. What now?

Give examples please

No, but then, I'm gay

So there's no exact number, just some vague feeling on what classics are.

Well, I'm convinced.

t. person who has never read hemingway

>reading plebingway

Disgusting