University Libraries

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are there so many faggots at the library right now??!? There's nowhere to fucking sit!!

All I want to do is sit down and shitpost, but I can't because these FUCKING BRAINLETS are """"""""""""'studying"""""""""""" for "muh finals"

Why are brainlets allowed to go to university?

This post put a smile on my face.

Have a wonderful day.

think about for a second that you might be a giant jerk, or even worse, 'that weird guy'. stop being that guy, user.

>making this post
>excluding yourself from being a "Brainlet"
pick one

dunno i can sympathize to an extent, library has turned into a social space rather than a study space

Fucking this.

How do these inconsiderate motherfuckers not understand that the library is supposed to be a quiet space?

Fucking normalfags gossiping about their drunken parties last night, and blasting their nigger music while everyone else is trying to concentrate. Why are these people in college?

just wake up early in the morning you faggot, not every space will be taken 5 minutes after the library opens.

>just sit around in the library all day

What if I want to get up and eat lunch? Then I'll lose my place.

I honestly just wish all the brainlets would go. There aren't contributing anything to society except complaining about how "hard" their organic chemistry 101 course is.

In the 1800s universities were reserved only for the very best

Nowadays every normie drunktard enrolls in one and today's degrees are just a piece of paper

boo fucking hoo, a bunch of vapid normalslimes call you weird for sitting by yourself. Fucking rats.

Just eat your lunch in the library, it's not like anyone will actually stop you.

brainlets have money

since when is it weird to sit by yourself in the library? even the normals do that what the fuck

THIS

I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW MUCH PICARDI YOU DRANK LAST NIGHT. IM TRYING TO ACTUALLY STUDY AND BE SUCCESSFUL. Fucking brainlet uni trash distracting those that actually want an education.

ITT: Actual legitimate autismos

>PICARDI

I kek'd

Thanks for the chuckle.

>being this narcissistic
Kill yourself. You're barely average in intellect.

Because you came at noon, try going there at 6 AM.

SPEAK UP, SON. Tell em to shut up and go outside.
OH, wait, your beta ass would get handed to you by Chad if you even looked in his direction

Because universities needs easy profit aka students.

>actually studying in the assigned locations

Meanwhile I've got my comfy spot in the 7th floor of the maths building.

>only for the very best
>not mostly for the richest and sometimes for the very best

At my uni you can just leave your bag and coat and shit and then no one will steal your spot. Of course, I don't need to do that, I bring all the food I need for the day with me.

Just use your brain for two seconds and you'll realise you can easily solve this problem.

This, the Scandinavian Studies floor at my place is comfy as fuck.

>Why are these people in college?
Grade inflation and begging teachers for points on everything during HS.

>his university's math building has at least 7 floors
What are they compensating for user?

UiO by any chance?

Nah, sorry lad. Not in Scandinavia which is why the floor is so quiet.

yep, tell 90% of the library population to shut up and go outside

what a beta xD

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWhy are there so many faggots at the library right now??!? There's nowhere to fucking sit!!All I want to do is sit down and shitpost, but I can't because these FUCKING BRAINLETS are """"""""""""'studying"""""""""""" for "muh finals"Why are brainlets allowed to go to university?

you are the reason it is hard to get some table space at the college library. You are the problem. Please kill yourself.

>At my uni you can just leave your bag and coat and shit and then no one will steal your spot
Yeah, that's true. Instead, they'll steal all of your shit.

Are you retarded? Maybe you don't go to a university that's infested with criminals/black people.

>7th floor of the maths building.
Why is your math department in a supervillain's mansion?

>Maybe you don't go to a university that's infested with criminals/black people.
What kind of university do you go to that lets in criminals and black people? It's hardly even a university at that point.

Not even the tallest building on campus.

looks dank

you're lucky, mine is filled with fat neckbeards and 1/10 girls playing mtg

I'm jealous as fuck.

My uni has thousands upon thousands of students, and the people in charge apparently think that a shitty little 3-story library is PLENTY of room to accommodate us.

>There's no chem qt3.14 playing MTG everyday on his campus

Do you go to Shit State University or what?

>tfw there were small lounges all over my uni
>probably saw 20 other students in my lounge of choice over the course of my degree
>sit on a pristine sofa in silence with my work spread over two metres of desk space in glorious air-con with a huge window to myself
>get offered coffee and biscuits occasionally
>meanwhile in the three main """libraries""" five people all trying to sit on one beanbag in a space with 500+ other people who thought not showering was a good way save time with zero air circulation underground to the sound of vine compilations played too loud through cheap headphones
Seriously. Every single department, no matter how small, had a lounge and were typically overjoyed to have someone actually use it. Check around lads, though if you go to a 'new' uni you're probably out of luck.

Of course we have lounges, faggot. Do you really think the normalfags don't infest and take up all those spaces, too? Of course they do. Brainlets have got to go.

Guess you should have chosen a less crowded university.

I'm passive as fuck but even I've told some cunt and her boyfriend to go fuck themselves. Who goes to a fucking computer lab just to talk loudly and not even use computers? The only reason I'm even there is because it's way easier for me to focus if I'm not at home.

I sort of have a spot like that but there's an open table next to an outlet maybe 50% of times I check. Thing is there's a lot of conferences nearby with a ton of leftover food, drinks and coffee which gets offered to anybody sitting outside of the room when the conference concludes.

>I'm so mad I can't shitpost!
>shitposts

As if 90% of Veeky Forums isn't shitposts

Somebody should make a university in the old style, that only accepts actually smart people.

But I think that would be illegal and rayciss in the fucked up West.

>ever studying anywhere but in your room, ever

3 years into uni and i still don't get the library meme

If you go to a proper library (i.e. not a university library), then it's pretty legit.

Unfortunately, university libraries are infested with retarded millennials who don't understand how to follow simple rules. You'd think it wouldn't be so hard to sit down and shut the fuck up without blasting your shitty music out of your 5 dollar tinny earphones or compulsively gossiping with your friends, but apparently it's impossible to these kids. Go to a real library. The people there at least know some etiquette. The whole point of going to a library is to have a quiet space to focus.

They already have these, they're called MIT and CalTech. If you didn't get in that means you're an idiot and have no room to talk.