All I'm saying is that when a lot of spiritual people are asked a simple question...

All I'm saying is that when a lot of spiritual people are asked a simple question, they will say 100 different things and the majority of people listening say
>"brilliant"
>"beautiful"
>"this man is a genius"...

But when Jesus is asked a question, he gives a short answer that means many things, that is understood by children and studied by geniuses for centuries, but most people go "wait, BUT there's no god"... because they're so focused on "knowledge seeking" and external things that they'd ignore someone who's possibly GOD over their own foolish beliefs on his lack of existence.

Sorry but the majority of "thought leaders" are inferior to him, he can only be a character made by several clever sheep herders or a genius that makes all others look like children.

wow really made me think

You are very deep

I'm really not, I was just trying to say it as clearly as possible. It's not about "philosophy" or "world views", it's just "people who value knowledge". They're no different than "sports fans". You don't need this.

The bible says (paraphrasing) "You hide these SIMPLE TRUTHS from the WISE AND WELL LEARNED and reveal them to SMALL CHILDREN" and "Don't rely on your understanding, put your faith in God" or else you rely on all forms of wrong and obscure thinking = philosophy and the "hobby" of "seeking knowledge".

Philosophy is disgusting, its only use is to convince the world of that.

really makes you think

Please, say something more productive or don't bump my thread at all.

Your shit argument doesn't warrant a proper response

You're being childish, and you encourage trolling me.

You have ne convinced. I'll never question dogma again

From your responses you just aren't fit to stop asking questions. This is why people are averse to dogmas: >because they're so focused on "knowledge seeking" and external things

It is folly

OP's writing is bad.
I do believe Christian philosophy is fucking top tier tho. Love

Being a good writer isn't required of "small children". And if you knew that you wouldn't curse, you would also see the similarities in other religions outside of Christianity.

And saying "Love" at the end is not as good as ":)". Do you wonder why Veeky Forums calls anyone who talks with actual love in their words "underage" or "children"?

Truth is neither in knowledge nor your God.

You're combative and focused on external things.

You are addressing me as an external thing. And you created this thread telling people that they're wrong. You seem eager to convince me of your beliefs? What is this pathology of yours?

You're quite combative yourself.

Now you're noticeable troubled... I'm not even trolling you (and I've never trolled anyone on this site).

If you would stop jumping to fight back with me or belittle me, and LOOK at what Christianity is you would not regret it because it is for people like you.

And I'm not perfect, I was just angry with people who ignore a perfect religion, it is here to help me too.

Read Kierkegaard, you retard. You're being sinful

In charity I'm helping you, a hypocrite. Anger is not a sin when it is selfless. it's a virtue because I haven't acted indifferent towards you, and I haven't belittled you once

Now go read what I recommended so you can learn the error of your ways, you piss stained shitcunt

I only came here because I know the hivemind of Veeky Forums is completely opposite to Christianity/Islam/Tao/Buddhism

And if you reread your responses, you'll notice they are all with ill-will and I tried to not to lash back as much as possible... That is the essence of Christianity that "wise and well learned" ignore.

Thanks for the author? Friends?

Veeky Forums is certainly not opposed to religious belief.

You must be new. And I don't much care for your friendship. You seem insufferable

Well I explained I was angry and argued, so personalities change on situation. And you just belittle my topic and attack me, which I struggled to be "happy" about.

Go read

I regret that I tried to be right and showed my sour side, I just want to be sweet and gentle but your reply makes me aware my personality is combative also, and I am repulsive... just because I don't directly say curse words at you doesn't mean I am not indirectly insulting you...

I just realized this started in anger but now I just feel remorse for my actions, which ironically proves them right... and it proves I really AM a "wretched man" "deserving of wrath" like muh bible says.

And thanks for the author, seriously.