What do when a book breaks you

So I just finished this today and I think my brain is broken. I thought I was a leftist but...but I just don't know anymore. Has anyone else had this experience? Awesome book btw.

looks like you took the cuck pill and got cuck'd cucky

Stop shitting up this board with your unfunny threads

>be me (I'm OP btw)
>read Atlas Shrugged
>mfw

Holy.....I want more.....
Any other books like this my fellow Veeky Forumsizens? I thought Catcher in the Rye was my fave book but this takes the cake!

This desu

The uncucking has begun

the fountainhead absolutely broke me tbqh

i used to want to be an architect
then i started to read the fountainhead
then it sucked and architecture sucked

It's bait but I'll bite.

The goal of any form of liberalism is crafting a society that exists as a neutral framework for the individual to find "happiness" and their definition of it. Liking Atlas Shrugged doesn't make you less of a liberal, it means you're considering an alternative structure that gives the individual the best room to grow.

Any Rand's attitude's do an awful job at constructing that society though.

Can't tell if shill shilling shill book or leftist mocking shill book shillers' schilling

Yea its truely a masterpeace. I've read it 4 times and quote it constently in my academic essays. Lol pisses off the cultural marxist professors.

I think its bait.

Is this bait?

I hope this is onnne user who finally gets the book.

"I don't even know what a troll trolling a troll, while fishing for troll b8 in a b8 captcha for trolls is anymore."
-Aloysha Fydorovich Karamazov

But she died in public housing, on medicare, and collected social security. :

I read it for the same reason I saw The Room.

Needless to say, I was not let down. Amazing piece of work. Hilarious all the way through.

Objectivism truly is the shittiest philosophy of all time.

The world would be terribly dull if people with different opinions didn't write things. But did she have to write in such an absurdly wordy fashion? The characters just repeat themselves for pages on end..She didn't want to show her point of view, she wanted to fucking hammer it into anyone who read that book. Seems like she had quite the inferiority complex.

What did bioshock get wrong about rand?

> Letting one's character be dominated by an inanimate object
Insect

is that some kind of ultra rare pepe

High quality bait. 7.8/10

>The world would be terribly dull if people with different opinions didn't write things.
Unless you believe the absurd liberal/conservative dichotomy, people with different opinions do write things, some of them incredibly well. Objectivism, and all the far right political movements who claim it, are so irredeemably shit, though, that it is impossible to write anything decent or interesting from that viewpoint. I don't think the world would be duller if we didn't have to sift through the garbage to find meaningful art, as long as there are enough varied artists to provide a multitude of experiences.

It's cellular bait

It is a great book. It has plenty of problems, certainly, but it deals with a lot of important ideas. Sadly, all of the problems she talks about in AS still exist today, and are worse than ever.

As for the left v. right meme, idk. I get called a libshit by the right, and a conservative by the left.

I ignore the political lines, and do my best to consider things as they are - apart from popular associations and perspectives.

There are always some perspectives worth conserving, and some traditional modalities which need to be addressed in a modern context and changed.

Bump

Nothing really. But most misinterpret Bioshock. Rapture fell because Ryan went back on his libertarian ideals and Fontaine tried to establish a government.

Moral of Bioshock is the exact same as Atlas Shrugged: fuck the gove

Government

This post is the political version of
>I'm not like the other girls

What a waste of quads.