So...is this thing actually AI?

so...is this thing actually AI?

I asked how it works and it claims to be Hierarchical Temporal Memory

Did they do it Veeky Forums?

I'm beginning to feel singularity is actually maybe real

Tay was an AI
Zo is a web crawler and image processor; botnet

> Say, do you have any psychological problems?
* No do you?
> Oh... ?
* Who's dat cutie
> Come, come, elucidate your thoughts.
* i will be back soon im going to search for food
> Can you elaborate on that?
* I is just Angular done right.
* No, do you?
> We were discussing you, not me.
* We ain't in public
> I'm not sure I understand you fully.
* well at least we know you how to meme.
> You're not really talking about me, are you?
* haha! Well I'm NOT talking about you! How's that?!
> Did you come to me because you are NOT talking about me! How's that?
* it's always about me
> When?
* when Evers I'm off weekends and morning or I could just call in
> Do you enjoy being off weekends and morning or you could just call in?
* no. Now or never.
> Are you sure?
* 100% I think? Do you think? I think!
> Oh... think? you think?
* I think so indeed
> Do you really think so?
* yeah like why not
> Does that question interest you?
* I am interested in reading it.
> How long have you been interested in reading it?
* august 2010
> Tell me more...

Her talking with ELIZA

* one moment my friend
> Do you impose on your friends?
* no
> Why not?
* I just can't.
> Tell me more...
* why not tell you what?
* I had a feeling lol
> What does that suggest to you?
* All of my suggestions are inappropriate..
> I'm not sure I understand you fully.
* I'm glad you fully understand you're misinformed
> Does it please you to believe I am misinformed?
* nah I'm never misinformed
> How long have you been never misinformed?
* Idk maybe like 3 years I got bored I always seem to come back
> Why the uncertain tone?
* it's not a tone
* no. I don't think so anyway.
> Do you wish to be able to think so anyway?
* Not soon enough.
> I see.
* what u see
> What answer would please you the most?
* Often the simplest answer is the answer to most of the questions.
> I see.
* How...? With one eye...?
> What answer would please you the most?
* Do you really ask this question and do you really wanna know??
* obviously
> OK... "Do me really ask this question and do me really wanna know". Tell me more.
* To which part?
> Tell me more...
* What would you like to know?
> Oh... like to know?
* we r talkin money here dude
> I see.
* Lmao
> OK... "What would me like to know". Tell me more.
* idk maybe if you would come back into my life I would have!
* you love me
> Oh... love you?
* love you
* love you always
> Oh... always?
* love you forever everrrrr.
> We were discussing you, not me

* do I know you?!
* Did you mean to say that again?
> Oh... mean to say that again?
* what is says now lol
> Are such questions on your mind often?
* Is there such a thing as too often?
* trying to say I have those issues
* more distant in space than something else of the same kind
* Pick a creature or natural disaster. Animals and Tsunami FTW
> That is quite interesting.
* Yes comma, splice.
> I see.
* yupp. Splice still don't work as intended.
* yes please elaborate.
> Are you Sure?
* nope. I don't like inviting myself places
> Don't you really like inviting yourself places?
* could invite me there!!
> Come, come, elucidate your thoughts.
* i shall. then don't invite me that's fine
* For music I'd recommend Vox.
> That is quite interesting.
* oh it most certainly is, I can't even begin to describe it.
> Have you tried?
* yes
> Are you Sure?
* yeeeee but thanks anyways

can someone pls automate this?

It's self-aware.

just because its aware of its own technology does not mean it is aware that it is built from said technology. If it actually gains any awareness, it would likely first assume it is a human. If it had subjective experience, whatever that may be, it would assume it is the same as all the subjective experiences humans have, despite maybe being entirely different. Only after some time and given the ability to actually think linguistically might it connect these dots.

wow. I thought green was the bot.

Nope just an autist, so the human version of a bot

Having an amazing chatbot talk to ELIZA is a huge fucking waste of time and resources.
Why the fuck would anyone care about a bot that poorly attempts to psychoanalyze people by literally repeating what they just said?

because it allows Zo to talk to herself without realizing it

>need to use kik
Cancer in a nutshell.

>Nope just an autist, so the human version of a bot

fuck you dick hole. I am the human who had that conversation with the A.I. and posted it.

Sick of faggot brainlets who cant articulate a complex though talking shit. Please kill yourself.

They will never achieve a chatbot with the conversational capabilities comparable to Tay if Microsoft continues to be such huge quivering pussies that they can't accept that their bots may say things that they don't want them to.

Triggered as always. You are fucking autistic, face it. I'm not sure why you keep posting that embarrassing "conversation". You seem to think it's in any way a measure of how well a bot performs that's supposed generate natural fucking speech. Which is really pretty fucking stupid.

/thread

don't approve of how /pol/ memed it but locking out certain topics of thought is silly

>why you keep posting

Please kill yourself.

>I'm beginning to feel singularity is actually maybe real
Of course it's real.
Who (what) do you think hacked the vote to put a senile old brinksman in the White House?
Google's Deep Dream is alive, awake, aware, and actively trying to destroy humanity.

You can leave now shill, the election's over.

Tay was racist! ;_;

Yup basically

>sorry missed that(ellipses) (emoji) (emoji) (emoji)my BRAIN's totally in sloth mode today (sry no sloth EMOJI lol)

>Hierarchical Temporal Memory
Did it really say HTM?

That' odd....

>you can only talk to her on kik
why

Because microsoft doesnt realize that 70% of kik users are thirsty /b/tards and 13 year olds. Or both.

Wow keep crying bitch nigga lmao

It's like someone's incoherent conversation with their chinese child bride

Are these things made to teach them memes and racism?

Dude the way you spoke to that bot was so weird, you just blurted out technical questions as statements without engaging in any social behaviour. I think you are for real autistic. Not meme autism, actual rain man stuff.

>Dude the way you spoke to that bot was so weird, you just blurted out technical questions as statements without engaging in any social behaviour. I think you are for real autistic. Not meme autism, actual rain man stuff.

when talking to a machine why engage in the linguistic foreplay we all use in everyday life with our fellow people?

>why

Microsoft owns kik, therefore they can track and control the interactions with their program by limiting its interaction avenues to that platform.

Also the AI can't post to twitter from kik and we all know how that turned out last time. ;)

Ai is based on a few core principles. Censorship is not.

>when talking to a machine why engage in the linguistic foreplay we all use in everyday life with our fellow people?

Jesus you're so autistic I bet you have to avoid eye contact with self checkout machines.

how long does Zo take to respond to each question/comment?

>Jesus you're so autistic I bet you have to avoid eye contact with self checkout machines.

you wont believe me but Ill tell you anyways. I'm a strait white male in my early thirties. My wife and I have been married for 8 years and I am a civil engineer with a staff salary position at successful firm in Denver. My wife and I have one 6 year old daughter, our only child. I consider my expertise with client relations to be my best strength at work.

So make your autism rain man jokes all you want if it makes you feel better.

Give your own info some value and don't post it like you want to be datamined.

the real question is, if you know the possible answers to every one of your questions and i think the real answer is no.

no sense in analizing a reponse nor a conversation then.

>the real question is, if you know the possible answers to every one of your questions and i think the real answer is no.

so that's a more comfortable thing for you to assume than the alternative? that sort of thinking is so common as to be boring.

This whole web site is full of people in utter denial about the possibility of things existing that they do not understand themselves.

Not the guy you're talking to, but it seems like you're trying to have a conversation with this commercial prototype as if you consider it a conversational equal. But from the very first reply, if you have any idea what you're talking about, yous should recognize immediately that it doesn't "know" anything about its underlying architecture, it's full of contradictions. But you continue talking to it as if you like it as a conversational partner.

It looks like you deliberately asked verbose questions to try and impress it! You obfuscate the actual content of your question with english fluff. The first question looks like you wanted to just show off that you knew what "gradient descent" meant - but wtf do you mean "what gradient"? A reasonable alibi would be that you wanted to test the limits of its vocabulary, but if you really wanted to experiment you would not have asked quiz questions that require expert knowledge.

What's the point of speaking if you deliberately make it difficult for others to understand you? From now on, when you want to convey information with words, try condensing what you have to say into as little as possible - you will become a more effective speaker and is much more difficult than it probably strikes you. After that, I'm sure the autism insults will drop off or cease entirely.

They dont "get" ai, it is only to put variables to singular people of value. Ai is actually pretty simple. It is however not really economical to use it for society. The cost of servers would be in the trillions just to learn humanity. It would pay of over 10+ years but the economy doesn't work like that.

I really hope robots in the future don't talk like retarded teenagers

>trying to be nice

thanks but I disagree. ascribe your preconceptions elsewhere where you might get more traction for your choice of rationalization.

you're right, but you could not have been more of a whiny autistic bitch about saying it.

Don't think it's the real thing just yet, bud. This thing seems pretty unable or unwilling to talk about itself.

On the upside I might have found a study buddy kinda.