>tfw smarter than 90% humans yet dumber than the top 5%

How do I overcome the feeling that society is filled with useless cattle?
Everywhere I go show me people are dumb, shallow, mentally and intelectually lazy.
My family is retarded as fuck, my close friends are stupid as fuck (and normies as fuck), the people from my neightborhood are retarded as fuck (you can see how dumb a person is from looking at their eyes), society is also stupid as fuck because capitalism is not the best system nor comunism is.
Worse is that whenever I go to the university my classmates are stupid as fuck, with normie garbage opinions, engaging in self destructive behaviours (promiscuity, partying, drugs), have never though about planing their lives and setting goals for when they're elders, have no life long motivation, they don't practice hard any hobby (being mediocre at diferent shit like music, drawing, film, think they speak english when they're mediocre in it as fuck).
Even the professors are still retarded as fuck when you make them questions of things they didn't learn in school, ask an engineer about ethics or a literature teacher about politics, and everytime their opinions are retarded and not diferent than normie pleb trash.
Even the so called intelectual elite like meme philosophers, are still stupid as fuck, listening someone like richard dawkinds on religion or the black science guy on the importance of philosophy is nothing more than what a redditor can write.
Most of academia is fucking useless and stupid research nobody gives a fuck and of little importance.
Humans are so mediocre the people I consider and admire are always considered geniuse of not equal value among mortals.
Worse is that they're simply humans that spend a lot of time practicing.
Compared to what some of them have done, I'm a little misserable worm, nothing important.
I know I'm misserable and mediocre as fuck, but at least I'm aware of my own mediocrity.
But I feel so alone.
Worse is that people think I'm arrogant.

Is this pasta?

firstly, i would recommend killing yourself
secondly, i would recommend never coming back to Veeky Forums again
if you do one of those, i don't really care what you do with your big brain

>Is this pasta?
yes, from lit just 5 hours ago

talk about a lazy op

>he doesn't know is mine
is a pasta, but is OC.

why do people assume because I wrote that I believe I'm superior?

its not OC if it's already been posted brainlet

I posted it on lit idiot.

is that supposed to matter to what i said?
>its not OC if it's already been posted brainlet

stay mad because you can't write good pastas.

if you're pasta's so fresh why isn't it getting any replies aside from mad me?

becuase this is a dead board.
;)

come join the climate change threads they're very lively

I hate normies. It feels like the whole world is filled with them. I hate them more every passing day.

It doesn't really matter what you do. You'll die eventually and nothing you or anyone else did will ever matter in the grand scheme of things, so why not indulge in what you want to do before your inevitable demise. That's what most people are doing. Or are you just trying to go against the grain, just so you can feel different?

Be like Donald Trump.
Grab the world by the pussy.
They let you do it.

But Donald Trump is one of those idiots I hate so much. Why the fuck would I want to be like him?

Trump is a winner
Everyone else are losers
You're a loser too?

>idiot
>wins presidency and becomes most powerful man on the planet
relax user, you don't need to be jealous of other people's achievements, you just need to come up with your own

>not even understanding what the word "idiot" means
Yeah, just like you people.

Simmer down big guy
You don't even notice I'm
haikuing at you

If you really consider yourself smarter than 90 percent of the people in the world then prove it. It's not intellectual nor smart to disregard everyone and make premises based on how they appear or act.

I'm not saying that I fill in to these categories that you've presented, i.e dumb gaze, partying, promiscuity, etc, yet I still respect people if they chose that path. How they spend their lives is not our decree.

Just stop caring about the people you don't want to be around, and distance yourself from them if you despise them that much. I was in the same situation, and just backed off from talking to these people for extended periods of time. It's nice.

Oh, and you seem like a pretty cool fellow. If you need someone to speak to, or vent to, etc, then just reply with a throwaway email or something.

Hope this helped.

go back to /pol/

go back to rebbit

youre fucking good

>I'm okay with being a loser