How do i be like him

how do i be like him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyymN-osUjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

orange doesn't really suit everybody

Why are they all cowering fearfully? Does he stink like the 9 circles of hell, is he a molester?

>is he a molester?

he's a catholic so yes probably

remain a pure virgin wizard dedicated to your craft and appropriate distance waifuism

DEEPDARKFANTASY

>In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of
how a fair and pure afterlife would work. In an ideal afterlife, sexuality would not exist. It must be outlawed.
In an afterlife without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized. Men will grow up healthily, without having to
worry about such a barbaric act. All men will grow up fair and equal, because no man will be able to
experience the pleasures of sex while others are denied it. The human race will evolve to an entirely
new level of civilization, completely devoid of all the impurity and degeneracy that exists today.

>In order to completely abolish sex, women themselves would have to be abolished. All women must
be quarantined like the plague they are, so that they can be used in a manner that actually benefits a
civilized society. In order carry this out, there must exist a new and powerful type of government, under
the control of one divine ruler, such as the Lord. The ruler that establishes this new order would have
complete control over every aspect of society, in order to direct it towards a good and pure place. At the
disposal of this government, there needs to be a highly trained army of fanatically loyal angels, in order
to enforce such revolutionary laws.

>The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentrations of hell. At these
circles, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately burned forever. That would be
an efficient and fitting way to treat them for all eternity. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in
condemning every single woman on earth to burn forever. I would have an enormous tower built just
for myself, where I can oversee the entire hell and gleefully watch them all burn. If I can’t
have them, no one will, I’d imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Women represent everything
that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the afterlife a fair place, they must all be eradicated.

Scream Beatoriche 20 times per day for the rest of your life

Nice try, but Dante was pretty pro-women and sex positive compared to the contemporary Catholic doctrine.

Dante was never that good.

Neither was Virgil.

He's fucking cool as hell though.

That's more Boccaccio's thing.

Nice meme terms. Dante was true to the catholic doctrine in every way.

Clearly you haven't read much.
But note first of all that even though fornication is counted among the worst of sins, Dante places adulterers and the lustful in the most favorable position in both Hell and Purgatory.
Not to mention that Ovid, a poet utterly notorious for his fornications and his poetry celebrating them, is counted as a virtuous pagan- and that's besides the fact that Dante's notion of a 'virtuous pagan' as a whole is pretty weird.
Whole books have been written on Dante's heterodoxies and doctrinally questionable decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyymN-osUjY

???

>Whole books have been written on Dante's heterodoxies and doctrinally questionable decisions.
Whole books will be written on pretty much anything to do with someone like Dante.

>Clearly you haven't read much.
Clearly neither have you.
>But note first of all that even though fornication is counted among the worst of sins, Dante places adulterers and the lustful in the most favorable position in both Hell and Purgatory.
It isn't. The Catholic teaching does not have a hierarchy of sin and Aquinas and Dante are the ones known for their attempts to categorize them based on various things. His attempt was legitimate and I have never read a condemnation of the attempt by the Catholic authorities. He was extremely well acquainted with Aquinas and his theology is based mostly in his writings. He never departed from orthodoxy and placing sinners in a higher circle of hell is not heretical or even heretorthodox.
>Not to mention that Ovid, a poet utterly notorious for his fornications and his poetry celebrating them, is counted as a virtuous pagan- and that's besides the fact that Dante's notion of a 'virtuous pagan' as a whole is pretty weird.
How is that contradicting anything? Pagans did not know the virtue of chastity at all. It's far stranger that he placed Saladin in the first circle. And Plato who wrote a considerable deal on how homosexual relations and homosexual pedophilia are completely okay. It wasn't a problem for Augustine or any other Christian neoplatonist.
>Whole books have been written on Dante's heterodoxies and doctrinally questionable decisions
And you have pointed no examples as far as his heterorthodoxy goes. Considering you are so knowledgable, why not do so instead of pointing to something that was within the tradition for a very long time (looking at certain pagan personas as virtuous teachers).
On top of all that doctrine is something which advances over time and even Aquinas was seen as heterorthodox for certain time, I've never read a Catholic ever questionig Dante. If you can point me in the direction, go for it.

liberal revisionism

obsess over someone you've only met like twice.

>why-boner.jpg

liberal catholic revisionism you mean

>Dante places adulterers and the lustful in the most favorable position in both Hell and Purgatory
That's because adulterers and perverts don't harm other people, unlike other kinds of sinners. Theft, murder, and suicide are definitely worse sins than sexual perversion.

>Whole books have been written on Dante's heterodoxies and doctrinally questionable decisions.
Not everyone has perfect knowledge and understanding of the doctrine user. It's not like he considered his book a Church canon. He wrote fiction for the sake of making art, not teaching other people.

>not teaching other people
I would say that this is wrong, he indeed did try to teach certain things to people, such and glory and justice of God.