Does $10k earned by doing EE/Comp EE/Math/Physics have the same value as $10k earned by some instagram model with 500k...

Does $10k earned by doing EE/Comp EE/Math/Physics have the same value as $10k earned by some instagram model with 500k followers for posting a fitness ad?

no

Well let's see:

$10k=$10k

See this OP?? it's the same fucking thing, money is money it doesn't matter how you earn it weather it's through math or sucking your boss's dick it will still have the same value because IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER.

Now stop crying about how you don't have a vagina just so you can get money from instagram and start accepting reality as it is faggot.

Yes. 90% of researchers contribute with nothing at all, and their papers never get read by anyone.

Depends whos asking and perceiving and how u influenced others and the emotional and mental with scientific combination and well being lol

That's why you suck dick AND do cool applied research. $20k right off the bat.

This guy's got the right idea, a true capitalist if I ever saw one

I'm not crying that I dont have a vagina, even if I had one and a 10/10 model body I'd still do research and EE. Its miserable that mathematicians earn 1000x less than people who buy shit off aliexpress then use FB ads to resell for 10x the price and earn at least 5k a day. Imagine if mathematicians decided to stop research and dedicated their life to shilling. We'd still be in stone age.

Smart people want to do research and mathematics for its purity, they can do marketing and earn 10000x what some brainlet earns doing marketing, but they want purity. Brainlet cant do math so he does marketing, but earns more than mathematicians and engineers that made his money scams possible because to them doing what he does is like easy as 1+1.

What makes me even more mad is the arrogance and ignorance of those people that dont do pure math. Its like they are stuck in their imaginary world where money is everything. I throw up every time I see some brainlet that is rich write shit like "Work hard, earn hard" or any other inspirational quote

>I'm so enlightened. I only care about purity, not money.
>Waaaah, why aren't I making a lot of money?

That's you, faggot. KYS

Money has no value for me. I'm just curious what other people that do science think.

>money has no value for me, other than it can be exchanged for goods and services

Or are you somehow able to dispel the fundamental function of currency?

Of course not.

Wrong. They don't get read by goons like you.

Yes, knowledge brings you ability to do that. Want to buy software? No money? No problems, I know assembly lang better than english and I can simply crack software. One of my electronics broke, oh good that I know EE and can just replace this transistor and done WEW Apple charges $700 for laptop repair.

Do I want to eat? Damn, no money. Hmm, good thing I know programming so I can write my own bruteforcer to crack starbucks/dominos accounts and eat for free.

retard

Yeah, same. When my IC's break down I'll just order a silicon wafer like a pizza and etch my own (much superior) integrated circuit. Wire bonding? Just use heat and heat-solder thin audio wires to the nodes. Casing? A Lego block will do. The pins can be made with... you guessed it, pins which I saw and bend into correct length and shape. I've made dozens of microcomputers this way, operating them with just a normal AAA battery... just read the datasheets, you'll learn a lot.

>Which weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?

look man, if you are a decent engineer you are going to be able to whip up 10k$ like its nothing in a few years.

instagram models have a very finite time to earn that dough. you can do EE stuff till your 80.

$10k has the same value as $10k. Probably would take less work overall for the instagram model imo. Just do ya thang

Instagram models are the problem? Wow, what about the guys who swing sticks at balls? Some make as much as 200 brain surgeons annually...

Or more...

Trips verify just how retarded that is!

why is it retarded? they provide a service for a lot more people than the brain surgeon individually, so they get paid more. If there was a league of all the surgeons in the world and there was only 200 of them, they'd probably get paid a lot more. It's the free market, why do you hate freedom? why don't you love america?

Are you seriously defending that? Ok Canseco, didn't know you were here...

To me the power and feeling of pride is what matters. There are Instagram models getting (literally) shit on by Saudi princes that make more money than me but frankly I wouldn't take that life even if it was offered to me.

yes

Sofia Vergara started her LA acting career by fucking Saudis.

Nope.

>"Does $10k earned by doing EE/Comp EE/Math/Physics have the same value as $10k earned by some instagram model with 500k followers for posting a fitness ad?"

We have this thread every Goddamned day

to paraphrase William Fence, "[$100k] ought to be enough for anybody"

If you crave more than a house, a car, a comfortable wife and family, a selective microwave/electronics library, and a vector network analyzer, you don't deserve to be an EE

The most reasonable response I've seen

> oh good that I know EE and can just replace this transistor
>use my microscope and the finest obsidian blade to carefully scoop out the 18 nm transistors from the broken CPU and replace them with silicon FETs I made with the chip fab I have in my garage