Troll Science thread

Troll Science thread

If you can figure this out without using muh conservation of energy, 10 points for you!

lel

Does it actually mean it will run forver? I only thought it was needed no fuel, but it doesn need a power source.

The water pushes down on the ball forming the seal at the bottom.

Hahaha

Friction in gears.

Took me waay too long. Then I tried to imagine how much buoyant force would be required to open a ball-sized seal, without the loop or any other crap, and realized that of course no number of balls would be sufficient, this is like trying to use buoyant force to lift the whole tank (or at least the column of water above the seal).

The apples would leak. Better to bring in helium balloons and tie them to the apple stems. If you cover the balloons and strings with pictures of the inside of a grocery store the cashier won't be able to see them.

Top kek.

Reatrd

> EPA says climate change is problem
> Run for President
> Get elected
> Appoint climate change denier as head of EPA
> No more climate change!

Tune in tomorrow when we appoint a guy who is against paying workers overtime as the head of the Department of Labor!

Funniest part of the thread

It's not technically troll science to rearrange atoms to get a preferable element, that is called nuclear fusion and nuclear fission. It's usually not energy effective however, the energy required to knock off a proton exceeds the energy gained in quantum stability (though some do have an energy surplus like decaying uranium or smashing together hydrogen) but there's no mastered technique to do this for just any element.

>hire exxon mobil ceo as secretary of state

watch liberals die of sorrow and pain

At this point I'm expecting him to hire Hillary as secretary of state. It would be the best way to maximize the asshurt.

feels so good, mang. no more taxes and regulation on me. sorry kids, the unborn have no right to a future. that's pro-life tier shit.