What if he does not exist?

what if he does not exist?

I had fun anyway. It's also how I reconcile my relationship with my Anime waifu.

Lem doesn't exist. It was an acronym of Lenin, Engels, Marx.

t. Phillip K. Dick

what if tom was one of us? just user, like one of us?

tom here, i am one of you
ask me anything

what's your favourite word and why?

penis because it is a very bawdy word and for some reason it still holds shock value

lol u like penis

#Tyrannosaurus-rekt

How the fuck can he be rekt if pynch already admitted to liking it. fucking short arms in this place.

penis is the most guttural sounding genital
you get a rush out of saying it that you don't get from saying vagina

This would happen!!!

Someone post that DFW conspiracy

But you get the same rush from saying cunt, which is why you use it a lot in your writing, "write" Pynch-man?

i freaking love gravitys rainbow man. one day when i went to my friend jackson's house for his birthday i strapped a bottlerocket to the area where my penis is (but outside of my clothes). we were outside and all my friends were like baha dude that's funny and i just said "i dare you guys to jerk me off. I double dog DARE you. just see what will happen." they were all like aha dude no you're crazy. scaredy cats wouldn't do it. so i went back inside and asked jackson's mom where the lighter was, telling her it was for the birthday cake. what can i say? sometimes i'll tell a little white lie when it's for one of my nutso pranks. anyway, when i came back out with a lit V2 on my groin, a screaming came across jackson's driveway. you shoulda saw their faces. i'd have to say that i've always done off-the-wall things like that, but ever since i got the book i've been just a little bit more... shall we say... bananas. ;)

kekked

but penis is inherently funnier because you get the same shock value for the actual word, rather than a vulgar synonym that no doctor would ever use to describe it

he exists in all our hearts

Pyncheon was a bitnick or a hippie?

I think he's too smart to be either. To fall into those types of groups you need to conform in a special kind of way.

He is himself and nothing more. There's no doubt that elements of being a bitnick and hippie are part of who he is though.