Does anyone here understand what this means?

Does anyone here understand what this means?

Pedos are beta cucks.

If true it implies cultural influences are stronger than biology, and biological evolution isn't the best lens for social phenomena.

But we should still expect men to have some kind of instinctive preference for girls about 14 even if they don't act on it.

>the reproductive value of a 3 year old is higher than that of a 25 year old

hmmm nice graph

Pedophile trying to rationalize his attraction to women below the age of consent.

I need access to prehistoric data too. What's the source?

Yeah, because you have to feed the kid until it becomes of child bearing age itself, as opposed to marrying one already at or near child bearing age, but you still don't lose a cycle.

The values are taken from Amazonian tribes that are thought to make fairly good models for prehistoric people.

It means we evolved to murder so it's ok to murder or even have murderous feelings. It has no bearing on your progress as a human being along improving your spiritual existence.

No it implies we have multiple forms of desire in our minds and there is a true pathway to follow. We are meant to evolve out of our evil behaviors.

What the hell is reproductive value? How do you even quantity this? Look like some pedo from /b/ made this to justify his weird neckbeard behaviours n preferences

It's in terms of ability to have the most amount of offspring. Invest and acquire a mate too early and you have to invest more resources into the mate along with the possibility they could die before reaching child bearing age. But also the longer you wait the less time the mate has to bear your children therefore less reproductive value. So the graph is just showing when the best time to acquire and invest in a mate is. This is very basic shit how have you not been exposed to it before?

So the best time to acquire and invest in a female (for the purposes of a long term relationship) is just before she reaches reproductive age?

No, for reproductive purposes, to have as many children as possible.

Yes, that's what I mean. The best time to acquire a female in order to get as many offspring from her as possible is just before she reaches reproductive age?

Yes, that way you don't lose any cycles(9 months), and you don't waste time with them, while they're not doing cycles.

This.
Attraction to pubescent girls is a natural impulse, but it is morally wrong to act on it. It's the ol' animal values/civilized values dichotomy.
(p.s. anyone here remember having sex at 13-14 and remembering how intense it was? That pretty much sums it up.)

Yup, at least if you lack access to modern technology

>anyone here remember having sex at 13-14

>Veeky Forums
>sexually active
pick one

Wow that sentence really fucking would have hurt if I hadn't already purged myself of my ability to feel pain and sadness.

>(p.s. anyone here remember having sex at 13-14 and remembering how intense it was? That pretty much sums it up.)
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA
*weeps*

>moraly wrong
Implying I care after looking at that pic
>sex at 13yo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice b8 9999999/10

Can I use this in court hall?

I didn't have full and proper sex at that age, but anything sexual I did do was indeed super intense.

I only know that because I remember that that's what I thought at the time "this is really intense". But I can't actually remember exactly what that felt like. It's hard to believe I was so sex obsessed back then. I almost have to have sex as a chore these days. I wouldn't describe it as especially intense. Just another fun thing I do, like all the other fun things.

Also I know a kid who did have sex at that age. He's still at the age where all he thinks about is sex and believes liking sex to be his number one defining characteristic as a person. I kinda thought that too at his age, and only now see how silly that is.

I understand what it means but unless you make +70k (with a modest nest egg) in a 1st world nation or live in a 3rd world nation you won't be able to reasonably afford a wife that scores 2.8 or higher and have kids.

Unless of course you're getting government welfare assistance. Which at that point why would said girl give a fuck about marrying you when she could get more by herself and forcing you to pay child support.

This is on top of most likely having a hard time trying to convince 1st world parents of wedding said daughter before she even graduates highschool. I'm assuming here you're aiming for desirable mates from decent/ respectable families.

i means there are [math] 2^n [/math] number of pedophiles in this thread right now

yeah there is a reason why this mind set is obsolete...

This graph is wrong.
Chance of miscarriage and development problems are several orders of magnitude higher at 13 than 20+.
Not to mention the well-being of the mother, if she's ded she can't bear more childs

Jump in sulphuric acid pedo

>kein bernd

it was kc tier and it was here

Something missing. Fixed

> spending 5 years with your wife before having children
I must be missing something

>I must be missing something
no, you didn't miss anything
this is the reason the rich guys in the middle east acquire all the wives in their harem when they are 6-7 years old

the graph is clearly not wrong, it does not mean what you think it does. It shows the potential reproductive value for a woman of a certain age. You can understand the ascending part as: "the closer you are to reproductive age the bigger the chance you can get children in the future (and won't die before then)" and the descending part as: "the older you are, the more chance you have of dying before having more kids". it does not take into account miscarrying in the way you think. all it means is that a 13 yo on average can have 2.8 kids in her later life. that is what reproductive value means.

>is that a 13 yo on average can have 2.8 kids in her later life. that is what reproductive value means.
A 13 yo "can" have much more than that. My mom and my dad met at 23, married at 29, had me at 30, have now 3 children and were planning to have a 4th before menopause hit.

Falsehood. It's because it's tradition to secure alliances at a very young age and to avoid the girl knowing another man than the one she's "destined" to.