No more denial - looks are everything

tinderseduction.com/male-model-tinder-case-study/

> “The results are unbelievable (srs). Every single girl I swipe yes to has been an instant match. There hasn’t been a SINGLE time where I have swiped yes and there was no match.” said GermanLifter.

>The matches were great, but theinteresting part of all of this experiment turned out to be theconversationsthat he had with the girls he matched with.

>“…I can literally sayANYTHINGand still get their #.”

Your ugly inadequacies aren't really relevant to literature. Write a novella about your failures at tinder and then get back to us...or preferably don't.

Is this news?

suicidalpepe.png!

Reminder that this thread would not be pruned on Veeky Forums. It would also create OC and be amusing.

No shit, this is human behavior. I swipe yes to hot girls and forgive any stupid shit they say. If I swipe yes to an average girl, she had better be Veeky Forums or something or else I'm forgetting about it.

>what women think matters

What's your point? Are you saying you would swipe no for hot girls or make them jump through hoops to get your number?

and swipe right for a landwhale if she is down for the ole rusty trombone

No shit, it's tinder. A hookup site where your first interaction with someone is their picture. Try this "experiment" on lovelybookchats.com

>Veeky Forums - Literature

Wow, people only care about looks when it's purely about sex, who woulda thunk it!

Hey that's not a real place :(

you're posting in it right now, my lovely friend

>The male face as a communicator of dominance has received particular interest from researchers. Scientists have even found an actual measurement to assess these attributes in men: the ratio of facial width to upper facial height (fWHR). This feature becomes pronounced with surges of T at puberty, and is associated with various features of dominance. For example, men with higher fWHRs have higher testosterone, and are comparatively more wealthy. Along related lines, fWHR predicts self-perceived power and success. For example, CEOs with higher fWHRs demonstrate greater financial prowess, and military officers with more dominant visages earned higher ranks throughout their tenures. Moreover, men with wider faces are more formidable opponents: They are less likely to die from physical violence, suggesting they are either more ferocious fighters or even that their skulls are more resistant to injuries. This makes sense, too: Masculine features such as a chiseled jaw and heavy brow may have evolved to in order to sustain blows from a competitor—a broken jaw could have spelled death in the ancient world.

uggo beta males btfo

a momentary spike in unresolved dns lookups for lovelybookchats.com

Threads like this one remind me that most here people are not much older than 20. Getting girls isn't really that difficult, even with average looks. You just have to be interesting in some kind of way.

Are these conversely the most autistic threads on Veeky Forums

I think you posted this on the wrong board

>Masculine features such as a chiseled jaw and heavy brow may have evolved to in order to sustain blows from a competitor—a broken jaw could have spelled death in the ancient world.

A slightly thicker browline isn't going to protect your face from getting smashed in with a heavy club, let alone a fucking warhammer. What kind of stupid shit is this?

Veeky Forums is essentially worksafe /b/ these days

This suggests that people with large, giant jaws, huge puffy eyebrows, and huge foreheads are the superior people. This describes someone who looks like an easter island head with eyebrows. Uggo beta males win again.

Wouldn't have it any other way t b h

>your pic
>no waist
>negative ass
>"chad's gf"

Chad got played

M-mirin'??

c'mon, it's nowhere near as bad as /mu/ or /tv/.

>Tfw ugly face so getting Veeky Forums to try and compensate

My whole life is an effort in running away from the effect that any girl I get will essentially be 'settling'.

of all the three, /mu/ is the most functional

Veeky Forums is slow as fuck and with too many shit threads

/tv/ balances a sea of shit threads with decent threads, but too fast and too cancerous

/mu/ is perfect speed and balance

t. crossposter

for some reason i find that girl repulsive

except /mu/ has shit tastes and /tv/ is even more retarded.

pleb detected.

for the wrong reason

/mu/ is the reason Veeky Forums is declining so sharply in quality. The "shit threads" are threads where people actually talk about literature. This angers /mu/tants because they are dilettantes with a complex.

what did he mean by this

is it because there's no bulge?

>mu is pleb and tv is pleb and you're pleb as well

>The "shit threads" are threads where people actually talk about literature

> "tfw It's actually spelled c'm'on"
> "did DFW go to hell?"
> "apostrophe after an s, eeewwww"
> "user you remind me of [meme character]"
> "divine comedy; not funny"

>This angers /mu/tants because they are dilettantes with a complex.
>gotta go get that bottom's dream and jerusalem to look real cool on my shelf!

No, it is difficult, maybe not for normies but for me and others it is. Interesting is subjective, and looks are always going to be the most important. If you're truly ugly, or if you look average but have interests or personality traits that no women want, then you'll be miserable and alone your entire life. It's just the way of the world.

> "tfw It's actually spelled c'm'on"
> "did DFW go to hell?"
> "apostrophe after an s, eeewwww"
> "user you remind me of [meme character]"
> "divine comedy; not funny"
These are exactly the sort of threads made by crossboarding shitposters who just come here for the memes.

>he didn't read Herodotus

Her head is incredibly tiny. I can't examine the pixels closely right now, but I suspect it may be a shop.

that's just your behaviour retard.
most men are not picky faggots with narcissistic, overinflated standards.

you are not female, retard. sleeping with ugly people does not diminish you in the eyes of others, unless they are really trying hard to be consistent.

>implying and backpedaling

hai there

I neither implied nor backpedalled Mr. Buzzword

>implies the threads that bother crossposters are the literary ones
as seen in >implies the crossposters are the one making those other threads
as seen in

>This thread has been up for 2 hours

Mods really don't give a single shit about this board anymore.

report, hide, and sage

What does this have to do with literature?

>BREAKING: Looks matter on a medium based almost entirely on looks

>translation: i will fuck anyone because tch my pebis plz

>giving a shit about women

>tfw pretty AND erudite

This.

Confirmation bias strikes again.

iktf

Looks and vibe are obviously important on first meet but I have first hand experience where people I've been with have told me they liked my thoughtfulness or sense of humor

It's a variety of things...