What's your answer to this?

What's your answer to this?

extinct

Blacks, abos and inuits?

My answer? I'd say, WOW, reminds me of something I discovered recently related to evolution: The main story people want us to believe is that 4-6 million years ago, humans didn't exist, and that we had a common ancestor with a chimpanzee. They say that this "wan't a chimp" but that it also "wasn't a human." So that means it would have to have features of both. The problem is, chimpanzees don't have features of both, and humans don't have features of both. If humans and chimps don't have features of both, then how could the common ancestor have features of both? That means either humans evoluved from chimps, or chimps evolved from humans. Obviously since humans are more advanced than chimps, the humans must have "evolved" from chimps. However, if chimps evolted into humans, then how are there still chimps? According to evolution, birds evolved from dinosaurs, therefore there are no dinosaurs left. If humans evolved from chimps, then IT MAKES NOT SENSE FOR THERE TO BE ANY CHIMPS

I fucking love this bait. Lose it everytime.

you are a dumb fuck and get no points for copy past seince im sure ive seen this exact paragraph before. ill fuck your mother before the night is out.

lol u r retarded

>The problem is, chimpanzees don't have features of both, and humans don't have features of both
What do you mean, of course both humans and chimps have features of our common ancestor?

This may be the worst post I have ever read

This pasta was doomed to take off.

Brazil

Middle east.

fuuuck. the one next to the glass of water is so sweet

my sides

EVOLUTION IS A GREAT THEORY
YET JUST A THEORY

this pasta has potential

That evolution is obviously false and naturally,
the only other viable alternative is a God of a Chosen people
that had their heyday during the Bronze Age had it right all along.

there are some indigenous proto-hominids living on the Australian continent. here are some. these are actually an extent species, enjoy.

More like thousands and billions

racist

Niggers and Abbos are transitionary forms.

unprecedented evolution of the brain in a small population that leaves no trace...
absolutely believable...

traykwonda go home, how did you even get here

We killed those faggot hominids and took their shit.

We only left the monkeys alone cuz they didn't have no good shit to take