If there's an infinite amount of parallel universes shouldn't there be a parallel universe where someone has invented a...

If there's an infinite amount of parallel universes shouldn't there be a parallel universe where someone has invented a machine that could destroy all other parallel universes? Like the one we're living in now

>>>/bigbang/

>many worlds interpretation is /x/

Let me show you the door brainlet. You dont belong here.

>>>>>

why do people think infinite = everything?

there's an infinite number of real numbers between 0 and 1, yet ALL numbers are obviously not between 0 and 1.

>interpretations are scientific

pretty interesting point. seems like it's quite plausi

>If there's an infinite amount of parallel universes shouldn't there be a parallel universe where someone has invented a machine that could destroy all other parallel universes? Like the one we're living in now

definitely not. you guys don't actu

>my childish baseless autism is science
>>>>>>>>_.>>>>>

If time travel is possible, wouldn't someone have already created a time paradox?

said it best.
Interpretation-fags need to get off my board and play in pop-science.

no because "parallel timelines can't interact between each other".

also because they replicate at "infity time per second" ( for lack of a better phrasing ). not only that, but the destruction of a universe doesn't mean the destruction of time and matter in that reality/timeline.

the destroyed reality is till represented by space-time, it might just not have enough matter or it might behave differently but its there

there are multiple time paradoxes happening, which result in timeline adjusting and mistakes. there's a reason we have the mandela effect

>"parallel timelines can't interact between each other".

You don't know that. If they are infinite, eventually (and inevitably) there will be two that can interact.

no because they're not physical entities, they exist as mathematical probabilities.

you could think of them as different events occupying the same space-time grid. if they could interact it would mean the collapse of the multiverse because the point is that timelines are divergent and should not interact with each other by definition, each going into a slightly different "direction" with each timeline split so they can't converge on each other.

i believe in the multiverse theory, but there are so many possible realities spawning every plank second it's probably easier for us to use the copenhagen interpretation for now as a particular case of many worlds

many worlds is unsubstantial popsci
>>/x/
really is the only place for it
you see, you first need to understand one universe before you invent new ones.
can you understand spacetime?
no, you can't because modern academia can't
protip: the future already exists and 'beginning' is often misinterpreted

Depends on what you define as a universe. "Many worlds" universes do not interact with each other, no information can be transferred between them, so, nothing you could do there. "Eternal Inflation" universes are essentially parallel. You can't send light to them, but you could theoretically set a bunch of entangled particles in a portion of space that is not inflating, then wait for it to inflate into a new universe. After this, you organize the pairs into some sort of bomb, which turns the entangled pairs in the new universe into a copy through causing quantum teleportation, and then you set off a bomb in that universe. But that still wouldn't destroy it, just be weird. I don't think you could do anything to communicate with alternative mathematical universes (Tegmark's idea).

you're quite right user, but luckily there is also a universe where they invented a machine that stops the machine that destroys other universes, so we're all good

this desu senpai

when multi-cosmic shit happens in one universe, there is another universe to stop it from going bananas
its like evening out on everything

Mandela effect is a bunch of bullshit

Heh I didn't think entanglement would be true in a literal sense, that is funny