Now that the dust has settled, does consciousness creates reality?

now that the dust has settled, does consciousness creates reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geiger–Marsden_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=vOv8zYla1wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, the universe doesn't go away when people die.

This is correct.

It just goes away when I die.

no retard

If reality is a simulation, then it would save computing power not to render the parts that aren't currently being observed. Our computer simulations (ie video games) do the same thing. In a game, anything you're not directly looking at, doesn't really exist in the game.

Every time you blink, the world stops existing.

Go away, Donald

The "observer" that "breaks down the wave function of an electrom passing through a slit" is actually because our instruments send a photon at the electrons before they pass through the slit.

I dont know why the photons affects the electron the way it does, but its not because a human eyeball is looking at the electrons as they pass through the slits.

No, Mr. Penrose. Stop spreading this shit. reeee

source?

>his grotesque ass

All of you are completely ignoring the first law of thermodynamics. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, consciousness is simply a tendency of matter. Once consciousness is established matter can then reproduce itself in other forms. Hence thermodynamics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geiger–Marsden_experiment

youtube.com/watch?v=vOv8zYla1wY

im having my eyes closed though im holding my phone, pretty sure its real

>quantum flapdoodle

pls fuck off

The simulation is still feeding you information about touch, just not sight.

underrated

>now that the dust has settled, does consciousness creates reality?
is consciousness according to that believe outside of reality? define reality first then.

Can someone explain some of the shortcomings of pilot wave theory?

Close minded fuck sticks we are made from fucking atmos. If you believe atmos are not what we call life. You are one dumb nigget and believe we are some zombie alien experiment.

lol, we are, but not an experiment. An inevitability due to the laws of physics.

I've always been confused by the slit experiment because of the concept of the "observer."
Never been able to find a good explanation on particle-wave duality because people always resort to that explanation.