He Veeky Forums, /mu/tant here

he Veeky Forums, /mu/tant here
back at /mu/, we have charts like pic related to introduce new people into the kind of stuff that is listened to and discussed across the board
do you guys have a similar chart?
I'm trying to get more into reading, but I'm afraid I am a bit lost as to where to start

thank you my mans

bump

h-hello

Check the sticky.

thank u

nvm these are all HS-level books what the fuck

So basically your 10th grade reading list?

Have you considered that there's a reason these books are taught in high school? Also, good luck finding fucking American Psycho or Lolita on a high school reading list.

In any case, here's an alternative.

i'm not saying these books are taught in high schools

i'm saying you read them in hs when your edgy, fuckless years are still going at it

but i did read lolita as part of my AP lit summer reading requirement back when i was a senior

Is there a "resume with the Romans"?

Well that's an interesting judgment, I guess. They were selected because they're all accessible and provide a good introduction to different prominent types of literature. There are too many dystopian novels imo, but other than that I can't see how it's especially edgy.

Read the sticky. On the wiki we have tables that serve the same purpose.

Start with the Greeks pham. They're the beginning of western culture.

>Is there a "resume with the Romans"?
I saw one before but I didn't save it.

Someone should make a continue to the christians and advance to the Arabs

What a pathetic chart. Why would you ever listen to that shit when you could listen to real music?

Those books are better thant he shitty music in your chart

Also about romans

Why would that phrase be alliterative when 'start with the Greeks' isn't? Think before you speak.

It's fucking pathetic how many of these I've started and never finished. I hate myself.

So true. Fuck OP

>Why would that phrase be alliterative when 'start with the Greeks' isn't? Think before you speak.
Why the fuck wouldn't it be you cunt

I like the list. How would the naysayers have it? It's unrealistic to shove Russians and postmodernists onto people who are picking up reading, probably a long time since school.

An adult would also be more appreciative of these books than a distracted high school student, cajoled into reading when he would rather not.