Son technology will become so advanced that it will do all for human favour, even thinking AI and developing new things...

Son technology will become so advanced that it will do all for human favour, even thinking AI and developing new things, like machines on its own. Then humans will become useless evolutionary balast. Why all scientists pursue this inevitable scenario?
Why are you so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hJeaPzDnOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok son technology is bad. What about sister technology? Is she alright?

laziness = progress

do we not all advocate depopulation?

We're all literally the same thing - the universe - just experiencing ourselves from different reference points.

If robots take over and replace humans, it makes no difference.

this

also the advanced machines you are talking about will have every human trait and more.

they will be better humans than we are and it should happen that way. humanities time is over it's time to step down the food chain.

We can do art!

i tought /pol was the home of cucks

The best bet to the singularity is synthetic life. Manmade cells that can used to interact with the body and brain. Granting immortality and perpetual heaven on earth via "matrix-like" virtual reality simulations.

Do we even need an artificial intelligence? Wouldn't it come to life and try to over throw us?

That isn't a bad thing, but A.I gaining sentience isn't a very worrying thing.

Its also extremely stupid for it to do that, and impossible for it to try and overthrow people because back up measures and just unplugging the machine its in.

We created civilization in the first place to gain time. AI doing everything is the ultimate goal.

so we gona be artificial made cell blob flying trough space and dreaming of its past? im in

Why do we have to be a blob? Why can't we keep our human forms?

Nice meme.
We all watched the spoopy robots in Terminator and Matrix too.

I'm glad we use fiction and blood sacrifice as a predictor for the future.

>believing evolution is relevant

Yeah I guess you're right.
It would increase our quality of life if we no longer had to work and could leave it all up to robots/A.I,

Aren't there governments opposed to the creation of A.I. though?

How the fuck did those idiots get stuck there?

I guess they used photoshop.

No it's a real story noice, I just googled it.

Not officially. Most of those who are opposed are the ones who could never make their own or have civilians/private sector working on them.

Why wouldn't they run through the fire to get to the staircase? They would get burned but at least they would survive.

idk man i guess the story is fake

What staircase?

If you read the articles about it, it says there's a stairwell inside that goes up from the ground to the top and that 2 of the crew members made it into the stairwell and survived, 2 of them didn't.

As I recall, one jumped and the other didn't. What a place to be left behind, waiting to die a horrible death. Alone.

Dumbasses should have just rode the windmill down. That's what I would have done.

>jumped
why not make a simple harness out of your clothing and tie yourself to one of those blades and wait for rescue?
some engineers these guys were.

Yeah at a bare minimum I'd try shimmying my way onto one of those blades and waiting. Better odds than falling or burning.

Wouldn't have worked though - once the nacelle burned up the blades started rotating.

youtube.com/watch?v=2hJeaPzDnOE

This is nightmare inducing. How the fuck did they get suck up there?

That's the Earth in a nutshell

why not give them bungee cords or something