SpaceX Texas Site Just Exploded

I live in the area and heard a really loud boom (not anything like their normal testing)

Walked out side and took this picture
What's going on here, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/12/11/news-flash-spacex-no-longer-profitable-and-cash-flow-positive.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Reverse image search produces nothing
Well shit

Looks like something exploded

They found Musk's weed stash

Free market at work

ofuk

time to sell TSLA

>foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/12/11/news-flash-spacex-no-longer-profitable-and-cash-flow-positive.html
hmmm...

SpaceX was profitable at some point?

Never!

Oh man he'll get the chair for that in texas

Elons head exploded when he realized Trump won't sign any more cheques for his pipe dreams...

It's real. Hopefully they were just testing failure modes

Probably a second stage explosion.
They are running tests.

Can you not? I'd really like for us to get to Mars, so we'll be harder to eradicate as a species.

>not wanting the human race to face imminent eradication so that engineers will pull the cocks out of their mouths for five fucking seconds and help us ascend to our robot bodies

It's just a test guys, we're working on it

That looks a bit big to be a test.

Obvious cloud manufacturing. First one of the line boys! More to come.

"The sound heard by residents [on Nov. 16, 2016] was actually the result of a pressurization test at the McGregor Rocket R&D facility. These tests take place periodically at the site, and this particular test was part of the ongoing testing being conducted by our Accident Investigation Team," SpaceX spokesman Phil Larson said in an email response to questions.

They are desperately trying to 'replicate' the anomaly to hide the real cause that pushed Spacex into the current lose-lose situation. Latest tale: formation of solid oxygen within the carbon fibers of the helium pressurization tank.

>Going to Mars
Yes
>With a for-profit, privately funded company
No

>no longer doing something it never did
It's a sensationalized click bait headline

>After taking a photo of the devastation and carnage the anonymous Veeky Forums user is no longer threatening to blow up a SpaceX site.
Wow, this brainwashing technique works with pretty much anything! I feel like I have so much power!

>Obvious cloud manufacturing. First one of the line boys! More to come.
4U

reddit BTFO

>Just Exploded
... in November.
Try to keep up, fgt pls