how to tie a noose

The catcher in the rye
The hunger games
Letter to a Christian Nation
The God Delusion
God is not Great

Now go. Read.

The Holy Bible

yeah but one of those ones with a little bottle cutout where you can store your calpol

Sam Harris' face is so irritating. I have no idea if he's genuinely intelligent because I've never read any of his work and have only seen the occasional interview, but he looks so goddamn smug in all of his photos.

Verbum Dei

(King James Edition)

define fix, how exactly you wanta fix up your life dude

kind of hijacking the thread here, but hey ho,
what are some books you'd recommend for learning about a complex of just intelligent concept but with a lighthearted take.

for example, bill brysons history of nearly everything. or sex at dawn.

Socially, he's very intelligent. Politically (as in, in dealing with commercially or politically related people, and behaving in a demgagic fashion to attract publicity), he's very intelligent. Intellectually, philosophically, or literarily, he's not worth reading unless you've the mental age of a thirteen year old and need someone to dismiss you from your Catholicism

Don't know about books, its kind of hard to recommend something without knowing anything specific. BUT, I think any of these videos can be potentially life changing youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQBdzcPNVe0HxlPvNEEr7p5b

The Holy Bible, Meditations.

waking up - sam harris

Toradora 1

>the Bible

Reading the Bible won't fix your life if it isn't part of an active Church life.

It could very easily make your life worse. Or worse, you'll feel better but have turned the word of God into a tool to make yourself feel good.

Sun and Steel by Mishima. Though if you don't start lifting afterwards it won't work

One Hundred Years of Solitude

Moby dick

>the word of god
>implying the bibble isn't a fanfic

Meditations

Just watch Yuru Yuri, fag.

the one you're writing

>What book will fix my life?
This book will fix your life, OP:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Because it makes you aware of the history behind why this happened:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Nietzsche is very empowering, when correctly understood.

Who here /FreeSpirit/? Where my fellow creators at?

Did it fix Mishima's life? Seemed to work only temporarily.

In a recent podcast which happened to contain a drunk comedian, he was accused of being smug and said that it was his cross to bear.

How can you put The Catcher in the Rye and The Hunger Games that close.
The first is incredibly superior to the Hunger Games.

Sam "let's torture every Muslim in the most inhumane way possible" Harris should never be listened to

Fuck, you are dumb.

Why?

>>>>>/reddit/

Waking up and free will by sam

This is the opposite of true. Politically he has the nuance of an elephant in a china shop, philosophically hes a good introduction to ideas like determinism, buddhism and utiliitarianism. Especially buddhism, he can explain it leaving out all the stupid metaphors that even most secular buddhists are guilty of (obviously leaving out actual theistic concepts)

Mein Kampf
it really makes you think

48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene

The Game by Neil Strauss

Women by Charles Bukowski

Watch the 4-hour version of The Bukowski Tapes

Not even kidding.

>no modernism
>photographs, mass organization
this is your mind on reactionary ideology