Veeky Forums in its entirety

Let us all indulge in an important discussion, that discussion is "the ratio of sheer stupidity in posts to the intelligent posts on Veeky Forums". Absolutely anyone can reply or state their opinion on this matter, have fun and good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/)
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Main_Page)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this site, you never disappoint me

How is this STEM related?

Well I was asking a ratio of stupidity to intelligence on Veeky Forums user.

>Implying statistics is mathematics.
No but seriously, it is clear you're just shitposting for free (you)s without actually having anything interesting to post. Ergo, you should consider kys.

Rebuttal?

Point taken, being as it is I am completely new to this Veeky Forums scene and was wondering if it was indeed the shitfest as it was portrayed to look like. A curious man looking to experience Veeky Forums before I leave this Earth. As dramatic as it sounds, that is the sole purpose for which I have entered this site, promises of laughter and strange experiences or making friends.

You're planning on icing yourself?

No, not at all user. We all live short lives, not nearly long enough to experience it all. As I said earlier, a curious man with a high interest in what Veeky Forums is, was, and what it will become in the future. Looking to learn, laugh, make friends.

If I were you, I'd go and travel the world experiencing events, people and objects more worthwhile than Veeky Forums or even cyberspace shitposting.

Shitposting, that was not my intention. Testing my limits and the well being of this site was more of my nature. Sorry if I had offended you or obstructed the "peace" that is Veeky Forums.

Well, if you're here for banter, go to . And if you just want to better yourself? Ignore every board, including this one and simply start looking at things like this:

From Veeky Forums: (sites.google.com/site/scienceandmathguide/)
From /g/: (wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Main_Page)
From Veeky Forums: As you've probably noticed, information like this is normally stored within the respective sticky off a different board. Simply ignore the advice on the board and if you insist on trusting shitposting, take it with a truck or two of salt.

There is no banter on /b/ just traps

user, it is all a trap, even this board.

#cringed

I tried to help him, user, but user wouldn't take my advice, he was too busy being a newfag or a skilled troll.

I will keep this in mind and I appreciate the offer, just looking for an intelligent conversation. A very good conversation indeed, an explanation simple and sweet. You have given it to me sir/madam. Thank you, goodnight user. May we soon meet again, until then I hope you have a safe future in store for you. Once again, thank you user. My name is Mathew.

Goodnight, Veeky Forums user. Broadening my knowledge of Veeky Forums is what my goal is for now. I thank you for the sweetness you have shown me, but it was a lie sadly. Thank you anyways user. Goodnight dear

cancer

Oh, 'Mathew' Newfag, you have so much to learn. Goodnight, I suppose.

That was some skilled trolling, holy shit, I feel internally raped.

I try, but hey "new experiences". May we meet again.