Tfw too smart

>going to one of the better state schools, taking calc 1
>second years say the prof is notoriously hard
>i have a 92 going into the exam
>prof asks if any exemplary student wants to teach the exam review class
>i put up my hand, prof asks my name
>"My name is user anonerson, currently 94"
>prof looks me over as i smile confidently, but then "No sorry, user, i think you might not be the right person for the job"
>Picks some fat mong girl in the front row who didnt even put up her hand.

>mfw i must be too smart to teach, the prof read my power level and realised none of the other kids would be able to keep up

has this ever happened to anyone else? literally being TOO smart?

is there anything i can do to be less intellectually intimidating?

>School too cheap to open a remedial class.
>Teachers forced to give remedial students good grades as to boost with confidence; thanks liberalism.
>Teacher asks for student to demonstrate:
Student: "My name be user Anonerson, 94, mister sir."
Teacher: "No sorry, user, I think you might not be the right person for the job."

forced? i think not.

most people have mid 70s, not even close to what i got (90s on all EIGHT homework assignments)

not luck either, calculus is my bitch.

>The joke.
>Your head.

Lmao, you're bragging about Calc I. Wait til you get to real math. Like actual math. You'll see it next semester in Calc II where the men are serperated from the boys. Literally only asians and indians can get A's in Calc II because they cheat/no social life. You're in for a world of hurt, m'boy

>tfw diagnosed with genius IQ
>tfw failing my classes because Disability Services Office won't recognize my condition

it's like the world is designed against people like me

Intelligence < Looks
>be me
>took two years are community college
>had a great math professor my first semester
>she ended up teaching all of my math classes for 2 years
>2nd year in
>we talk on email every day
>took her out to a movie twice
>we become really good friends
>pass all the math I needed with A's because teacher is best friend
Didn't even show up for the Calc II final, she just gave me an A. Oh, and all of it transferred to UVA

OP, don't be so cocky. Good for you getting a good grade, but it's only calc I. It'll only get harder from there.

>have an A in calc II
>doesn't cheat
>not asian or indian
>feelsgoodman.jpg
In all seriousness an A in calc II isn't that much to applaud either. An A in calc III is probably actually something to be proud of.

>cal III
Pshh that's nothing. Wait until you fags get to Calc VII, it's not even in English.

I'm . I haven't taken calc III yet; I'll be taking it next semester. I don't know shit about its difficulty, I was just saying I don't think having an A in calc I or II is something to brag about, not necessarily that calc III was the worst it could be. I'm sure none of them could compare to calc VII.

>it's not even in English
kek'd

>the prof read my autism level and realised no one cares

>Faggots boasting about their grades in calculus
>A's in Cal I, II, & III
>A in D.E.
>B in Physics E&M.

>fuckme.jpg

Don't pretend to be me, faggot

He thought you had poor intrapersonal skills. I mean just considering the fact that you had to introduce yourself when the semester is almost over.

The fat girl has probably been chatting to him all semester.

It's going to be ok user, public speaking is just practice like anything else.

>be genius
>totally unable to communicate any of my ideas
>still somehow convince myself I matter

You do realize that if you can't explain ideas to other people, you're literally worthless to the human race, right?

>most people have mid 70s,
At Oxbridge and other GOOD schools the average is never out of the 40-60 range.

Lmao, you're bragging about Calc II. Wait til you get to real math. Like actual math. You'll see it next semester in Calc III where the men are serperated from the boys. Literally only asians and indians can get A's in Calc III because they cheat/no social life. You're in for a world of hurt, m'boy

I don't see how your little story of seducing some desperate CC lecturer is relevant to looks or intellect.

Only subpar math majors thinks calculus is a big deal, to everyone else it's a GPA booster, my first semester
>Calc. I: A (literally 100%)
>Chem I: A
>Physics I: A
>Philosophy 1: A
>Intro to ChemE: D
>Intro to Manufactuctiring and CAD: B

Lol, you're bragging about taking Calc III. Wait until you've taught Calc III.

>taught Calc III.

Just lol at your colleagues thinking you're so shit that you get stuck with the kiddy sophomore courses.

Wait until you've taught junior level.

Because you can skate by more easily with good looks. Suck it nerd, you were born ugly.

Pls. I seduce sophisticated UNIVERSITY professors, not some vapid CC slut.

why didnt you fuck her you fag?

lul, calc 1, I had calc 2 in highschool

Really? What's his name?
Because she's a sweet but shy lady who probably gets very attached from it. Besides, I hit women and choke them while making sex, probably not for her.

>americans bragging about their plug and chug "math" courses

Lmaoooooo

>bragging about an A in calc I
>it's not even a high A

Calc II is an exercise in time management.

How can anyone that struggles with their calc sequence possibly hope to do well in stem? It's honestly the minimum amount of effort expected of you.

Professors I've talked to say that teaching the lower-level classes is harder. You have a wider range of skill-sets to teach to, and on top of that more students in the class.

The silent ones like that the best, baka.

Sorry, I actually quoted the wrong post. I meant . Dunno how I fucked that up

ur teacher probably tought you were gonna be an obnoxious fuck because of that smile you gave him and decided he wasnt gonna put up with your shit. He really dodged a bullet there.

>>prof asks if any exemplary student wants to teach the exam review class

who the fuck even asks that? In the UK that prof would be suspended for harassment

This

Op might be autistic and not know it

this, all this calc ii semester, the teach just gave us formulas and taught us patterns to recognize in order to solve a problem

Holy fuck, this shit got me. Fucking kekd.

Faggot, I got 92/100 in calc II and I'm not even Asian, my dick is smaller than I wanted though.