Who /high-functioning alcoholic/ here?

Who /high-functioning alcoholic/ here?

I drink everyday and still manage to get my things done, i.e. writing my masters thesis and work at an institute. Is this syndrome common amongst writers?

I drink alcohol everyday but I don't like being drunk. I find it unpleasant to go a day without tasting beer.

it's common amongst non-writers at least. probably moreso for construction workers and the like than deskjobbers and NEETs.

I rarely drink and when I do I function at 60% the next day. I guess I'm jealous but, like I said, I rarely drink. But when I do, I get shitfaced

It's been like 3 or 4 years since the last I drank.

Lately I find myself tempted to drink nearly every day, but I usually only indulge a few days per week. Life kind of sucks, but life as an alcoholic has got to be that much worse.

I have the compulsion to drink whenever I have the chance. As I dislike reading drunk, my enthusiasm for the written word keeps me from destroying my life.

>I rarely drink. But when I do, I get shitfaced
This is the kind of thing I don't like.

binge drinking < high functioning alcoholism

No need to drink alcohol heavily every day. However , as peoples around the world have demonstrated for centuries, a drink or two a day is the key to longevity and a happy prosperous life.

I do not drink. I used to drink because I believed it would play me into the stereotype that I wanted to inhabit.

So many non-drinkers

WTF, has happened to literature?

SMOKE WEED ERE DAY

>drinking because "muh writers" used to drink a lot

wow

pussy

i bet you fear death

nah, I just don't enjoy being drunk.

I used to get drunk at community service and nobody noticed, so I know I could roll with yall, but damn I don")'t think I want to throw my life away before I fuck some hot tall young black girl for a week straight, because I'm sure I'd end up getting that experience if I was to start drinking but it would be at the cost of a softer dick. Life, man.

you donĀ“t have to enjoy it

drinking everyday =/= alcoholism

yeah right nigger

Idk I mean I wouldn't consider someone who drinks a single beer with dinner every night an alcoholic

no

but tou knkw what i would call them

i'd call them a pleb

Even if they drank [your favorite beer]?