What do you guys usually do after you're done reading a book?

What do you guys usually do after you're done reading a book?
Any rituals? Do you look for places to discuss it? Or are you just on to the next one?

Sometimes I read some criticism if the book has any readily available. Other than that I usually spend the remainder of the day (I do my reading in the morngins) pondering over the work and come to some final conclusion before i start my next book the following morning.

Once i read an Agatha Christie novel, i jerked off and came between the pages. To hide my shame i dug it in my garden.

i wait a few days and start another one

some kind of depression/lazyness hit me hard, so i just wait a day or two and i start another book

usually slam
yeah
mostly heroin

I usually feel a weird sense of sadness that the book is over. A world I've experienced for the first time opened up in front of me and now it is all gone. Sure I could read it again but it'll hold no more surprises for me. It will never again be "the first time".
Often I'd wish I had more, that it wouldn't end.

Even if it's something forgettable that left no real impression on me I usually take a day or two, maybe read something small and fun to kind of cleanse the pallet.

When I finish a book or a series that I had any sort of connection to, I fall into a week or so of grief. Sometimes, this is accompanied by physical ailment and headaches, but the grief is always there.

>Sure I could read it again but it'll hold no more surprises for me.

t. Someone who's never re-read a book

reread the last page if it was good, and rate the book on goodreads desu

Nah nigga, The shit just stays in my fucking mind forever. Even if I read something 7 years later I still find myself going "after this, that will happen and then this and then they do x" with every line.

Which is weird because usually when I read, I often have to re-read something (sometimes almost the entire page) because for some reason even though I read it, it didn't actually enter my head.

All these plebs who take a day or two before starting a new book...
You're probably all the people who think its impossible to read 100 books a year then waste 100 days of the year 'mourning' your last read.

I am probably not

Unless you remember every single word in order I doubt it has no surprises for you. Even if you read something two weeks after you last read it you'll still pick up on different things than before.

I usually tend to remember pretty much exactly what was said and how it was described yeah. I think my memory is weird in general. I can remember (as far as i can tell) most of my childhood pretty accurately. I can tell you how the tables were arranged in my first half year of second grade, and that the kid who sat to the left of me used to leave too much space in between letters in his writing exercises because he misunderstood the teacher when he said that we should leave a space about the size of our pinky finger between words. I could probably map out not only the entire classroom but the whole god damn building complex including grounds and near neighbourhood.
But for the live of me I can't remember a fucking name or even my own telephone number for that matter.

"No"

why do you insist on shittily impersonating me?

I used to discuss what I've read here, but it has been about a year or two since I've managed to get any worthwhile discussion going about what I've just read. Either I get no posts or shitposts. Prior to that I used to get some interesting insight and opinions mixed in with shit which was good enough for me.

No real rituals though, aside from putting it on the bookcase I've dedicated to books I've finished at least once. I may wait a few hours before starting the next book as a palate cleanser, none of this day or two shit unless it was something truly earth-shattering.

blast cum out my penis. shaft.

cause I hate name and trip froggos like you who try and deanonymize Veeky Forums, and I want to muddle and confuse who's who when they arise

>he doesn't remember that Veeky Forums was better with tripfags

I don't know, I never finished a book in my life

I like to take a walk outside and think about what I've read. Not even joking.

Walks at night are god tier.

Read The Walk by Robert Walser next.

Mark it as completed on my spreadsheet. Then I think about it for a while. Next I'll look it up online to check out what others thought. Occasionally I trawl Veeky Forums for rare, relevant non-shitpost threads and try discussion of what I read there.

Reading this thread makes me feel bad for putting down Dead Souls.

I write it in my last of books I've read and start the next one. Sometimes, if the book I've just read was amazing, it takes quite a while to start the next one since I feel like I don't want to read a worse book (in comparison).

neat art