Autism has become an epidemic

Autism has become an epidemic.

What's the cause?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-14/autism-linked-to-lacked-of-vitamin-d-during-pregnancy-study/8115118
google.dk/search?q=autism vaccine study&oq=autism vaccine study&aqs=chrome..69i57.7871j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People like you have stopped committing suicide

I believe the word "Autism" itself has to do with it. Isn't it basically a PC term for mildly retarded?

his dad was 60 and his mother was 37 when he was born

poor bugger never stood a chance

Also Tiffany trump lost out on the genetic lottery considering what her mom looked like

yes

People waiting until their thirties to get married and have kids. One may even assign some blame to /r9k/'s cock carousel narrative.

>implying i wouldnt fuck Tiffany

Broader ranges of what qualifies as autism.
Less social stigma of something being wrong with your kid so kids actually get checked by doctors for it

at least the kid looks normal
look at that abomination on the left

its the new tourettes

some people do genuinely suffer from it

but unfortunately there are some kids and parents where the kid acts weird or like a little shit, the parent says "it cant be his fault he's my angel etc." therefore it must be

hitting kids used to solve problems like these

Actual diagnosed Autist here. It's most likely epigenetic. There's no doubt at all that there's a genetic basis for it. My siblings display Autistic traits and my father has sub-threshold Autism and my Grandpa (dads dad) has full blown Autism (not severe but definitely noticeable to the casual observer).

That's just a bored kid playing with a water bottle. I used to do that all the time.

Unless...

/thread

the massive medicalisation of normal child behaviour. espescially in boys.

>If the don't sit still and shut up they have ADD
>If they are shy or quiet the have autism

Thank you DSM and Big Pharma

I'm not into told you soing so I'll tell ya now once and won't say anything later. Ur bein poisoned. I had to stop trusting everyone and.myself at times. You need to ask yourself why is this the tradition. why is this business as usual. why are lying being taught as truth? It's the only way out, the light, the truth. Even if it's in parable. Why is it in parable?

Yeah, in the past you would just call them "retards"

This. The Internet has allowed autists to meet up with each other and breed in a way that was never possible in the past.

Well, Asperger's is genetic, so...

>What's the cause?
People being diagnosed with autism.

Its not that high of a risk as you think.

I know many people who got married and had kids in their 30s with a father at max in their 40s. None of them had autistic kids.
Autism is more like shit genetics. So when your genetics is shit and you and your sperm starts to deteriorate your sperm will become even more shit as you age.

Usually kids with older parents are from some reason always seem a bit smarter than the rest. Idk, why.

I maybe biased though due to the small sample size aka my environment.

Like gluten allergies and ADHD, increased diagnoses, increased awareness, leading to overdiagnosis. The number of autistics has probably been roughly constant throughout history, it maybe *slightly* higher due to folks have children later in life, but not nearly as much as the data suggests, it's simply that, in the past, most were not diagnosed. Pediatrics were less institutionalized, so simple colloquial explanations sufficed ("shy", "hyperactive", or what not).

Autism is an interface problem, not an intelligence problem. You can be retarded without being autistic, and visa versa. In an IQ test, autistics will often perform better than average in multiple areas, (provided they aren't so severely autistic that you can't get them to take it).

There's plenty of statistical evidence for giving birth late in life increasing the odds of various genetic conditions, including sickle cell and down syndrome, though it actually reduces the odds for others, such as hemophilia and ectrodactyly.

>be me
>17 years old
>just crossed the us border to California
>on my way to some refugee camp shit
>whole bunch of illegal kids and illiterate shits
>no English, except for the social workers
>free food
>free clothing
>free (((healthcare)))
>they take me to doctor they said I needed vaccines
>I told them i didnt want them
>I said I didnt needed them and was allowed to go to school that way all my life
>to try to refuse
>still get 8-9 shots at once they said I would be fine
>3 months later
>nose constantly runny
>nose bleeds
>i have allergies I never had before
>I cant expose myself to certain chemicals like bleach they burn my nose make my eyes watery, when I used to use bleach often to clean now I cant even have it around
>much colder person in general (that might just be from aging)
cant think of anything else, but I have to blow my noise all the time now and its pretty cumbersome, and I cant help but feel I "think" or "process" things much differently, my iq did decrees just a bit by 3-5 points depending on which test I take. It could be the preservatives that they use on vaccines that cause it but I'm by no means anti-vax but I'm by no means a redditard about it either. That shit I was FORCED to take has affected my everyday life, those things need to be revisioned for sure and no doctor with a Berg last name need to be part of the research team, or anything to do with it

>There's plenty of statistical evidence for giving birth late in life increasing the odds of various genetic conditions, including sickle cell and down syndrome, though it actually reduces the odds for others, such as hemophilia and ectrodactyly.
Ah, I see. Thanks. I'll have to look this up properly sometimes.

kys

>and I cant help but feel I "think" or "process" things much differently,
Same here. Some doc I know told me that they have changed all the vaccines since I was a kid in my country. I don't need to guess why.

Fucking what? Are you serious? This tier of bullshit on sci? Go back to .

Even if this was caused by the vaccines (which I doubt), it sounds a hell of a lot better than polio. So fuck off.

I'm sure lots of other things changed in your transition from the 3rd world.

Not getting exposed to allergens at an early age can make you susceptible later.

>Being natural genius.
Or...
>Polio.
I pick autism, thanks.

how is it bullshit? that's something I lived dumb fuck redditier pos

>my iq did decrees just a bit by 3-5 points depending on which test I take
This is not how IQ tests work. You'd be lucky to come within 20 points on two different IQ test, or even the same IQ test taken twice a year apart.

Psychometrics are psychology, not science.

>Anecdote.
>Look, muh proof!
Yeah, no, that isn't proof you fucking faggot.
You've probably gotten PTSD from being such a faggot.

I've been healthy most of my life I think I've gotten rubiola or some small baby infection before but I grew healthy. I didn't need to be vaccinated and maybe I didnt catch anything since the population I grew with (USA school) were vaccinated but what I said still stands. That shit needs needs revision

>A testimony that's well documented from thousands of people doesn't validate as proof

mother's lack of D-vitamin (or trouble in processing it) during pregnancy

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-14/autism-linked-to-lacked-of-vitamin-d-during-pregnancy-study/8115118

>More anecdotal evidence.
Fucking hell, I totally forgot you're everyone ever, right?

>Thousands of people had EXACTLY the same experience.
[CITATION FUCKING NEEDED]

>Autism has become an epidemic.
>What's the cause?
It hasn't
the problem is that people who lack social skills prefer to think that they are "handicapped" instead of just admiting their failure.

also nowadays media promotes lonerism which instead promotes a decrease in social skills in general

Niggaz claimin dey ADD AHDH HD VHS HDMI MVP and can't concentrate, but they sit around all day and play vidya.
Nigga if you fo real on dat attention deficit you gonna spend all your fucking day outside playing ball, building wooden houses or picking flowers ( whatever makes you hard).

I'm aware user. I was around 13 when I had to take one, I think it was something to do with GT classes I took. My memory is shit but I scored 130. I've taken the Mensa officially and scored 126 but its still a good thing to keep up with. If a typical third worlder were to take it, I guarantee you that if I compare your score and theirs, well you make the math

I'm not him, but my mother knows a woman who had a healthy 1.5 year old kid (every developmental markers are in order; eye contact, etc.). She took him to be vaccinated (Europe and as far as I know it was still a mercury based vaccine.) and the kid went full autism. My mother who is a nurse saw the kid both before and after. Now all he does is retard shit and he won't let you look into his eyes.

Guess what there are side-effects. Maybe not everyone gets affected or at least not by the same degree, but there are those who do.
Plus despite the fact that it's harmless the CDC immediately recommended phasing it out.

The world is run by money, no one cares for you're an autist. Go and watch vaccinations all day and see how many people get fucked. That would be the only way to properly check this. After that kid (and possibly others) they changed the vaccines around here too. They didn't talk about it though, I know about the change from someone who works in the medicine.

Seriously global organizations who work for the government and their studies affects other people's money will always be biased. I worked for corporations of various kinds; big ones have no moral, only on the outside. The focus is on money. You need to pump out that expensive vaccine while you can, unless there are outright non-debatable claims.

Saying that something is totally false, but we will change it just to be safe and because consumer satisfaction is very important to us is essentially PR 101. You do that when you fucked up big time and you need to come out top. Everyone does that.

You hardcore science types aren't really that bright in these matters, are you? "Running the world" isn't about science, it's about how you can fuck with people without them realizing it. Most people are dumbfucks and winning againts a corporation is usually a no-go. Just find out how many psychologists some corporations hire for research.

Sorry for the typos, I'm tired and I originally didn't want to type that out.

Like I said well documented. Im not gonna search shit up for you, just go listen to your reddit ama shit instead by doctor steinsberg Im sure shekels by their corporation have nothing to do with their work

exactly this thank you user, like i've stated not against vaccines they saved millions of lives for sure but like everything in life we get greedy and that greedyness makes us care less about people and more about profits

>That shit I was FORCED to take
>FORCED

You weren't forced to be a dumb border-hopping spic.

>I make extraordinary claims but give no evidence.
Gosh, that's me totally BTFO... not. :^)

>tfw kek sees thru your soul
yea I should have moved to china and lived a humble life when I had the chance, oh vel...
magaaaaa

Well, whether that vaccine kills you or not, in China you'd have probably killed yourself by now anyway. Kind of a lose-lose situation, you should have just gone the other way to Costa Rica and made money selling expensive assorted nuts to dumb gringo tourists. That's what I would do if I were a spic, probably.

whats so extraordinary about it? nearly all americans are aware of "the conspiracies" that thousands of parents have claimed and documented about vaccinating their kids and you get one fucking doctor on the tv that says that its safe or some shit and you get your reassurance back that what they tell you is okay to just let the big pharma and guberment handle it, surely they would never lie on their own population would they?

Do you think no one has looked into such associations?

google.dk/search?q=autism vaccine study&oq=autism vaccine study&aqs=chrome..69i57.7871j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If some vaccines are being taken off the market it's most likely because of bad publicity. Bad publicity is bad for vaccination programs.

I never claimed it was killing me, but I wasnt broken why fix, btw I was born here, I just sort of rebeled and wanted to go live in a third world shithole because I fell for the millenial meme of everyone is equal and embracing my cultural roots of being Hispanic and that I should be proud of it and shit. Total fuckin bullshit, people over there are one of the most ignorant, racist, gullible and stupid that i've ever met, you cant be tall and light skin without people trying to somehow fuck you over because youre well dressed and they think youve got money, its also this mentality of we're all screwed so lets screw each other more but if I where ever to go back I could make a lot of money now investing in what you just stated also getting wage slave peasants for 15 bucks a day to work in my lands so i can sell to corporations for a profit, easiest place to do that is Honduras fo sure. I had the opportunity to live in China before so I thought about a new culture but I'm sort of glad I didn't take it because the later experience I had with chinese folks was not pleasant, maybe someday somewhere like Austria, Switzerland or a place where theyre not dicks about gun ownership and I'll fit right in. For now though I love my state

How could it be an epidemic if it isn't even an illness?

>I was born here, I just sort of rebeled and wanted to go live in a third world shithole

Holy shit that made me grin pretty hard I'm sorry. At least you're not a hypocrite though, many Mexicans here love to insult America and preach latino superiority or whatever, and yet continue to live here. Sounds like you were saying similar things to most Mexicans, but you actually put your money where your mouth is and went to Mexico to put your own ideals to the test, and I actually respect that a lot.
>its also this mentality of we're all screwed so lets screw each other more

I was friends with a Peruvian guy for awhile, not sure how similar they are to Mexicans, but I think I know what you're talking about. The dude barely even cared about anything. He talked about all the shit he wanted to do and all the instruments he wanted to play, and when I ask him why he doesn't, he just goes, "well I can't ever be really good." It's like he never even wanted to try to be great at anything. At one point I'm just like, "dude you have no confidence, this is why South America's GDP is so low," and he says, "no, America is just rich because it was an English colony, Spanish colonies suck." He hasn't responded to any of my texts in like two weeks. I think he's stopped caring about me too ;_;

I've learned that being overly negative is just as bad as being overly positive through this whole experience though. Anyway good luck with whatever bullshit you are dealing with right now.

>People waiting until their thirties to get married and have kids
What? Basically everyone in my environment was born to parents in their 30s.

>inb4 hurr that's why ur autistic xD

Vaccines