Math Grade

I failed Pre-Calculus 1 with a 1.3 GPA and had to retake the class. I was so nervous at the possibility of failing twice/ getting below the required pre-requisite of 75% (2.0) in the class and I end up passing with an 85% (3.0)! This may have not been a big deal for others, but it was a big milestone for me since i struggled the first time around. #EngineerGoals

you got 85% and only received a 3.0?
What's considered a failing mark then?

Precalc is basically a course to weed out people who are lazy or have an IQ below 105 so that enough spots in Calc I are open for people ""smart"" enough for it.

and Calc 1 is basically a course to weed out people who are lazy or have an IQ below 110 so that enough spots in Calc 2 are open for people ""smart"" enough for it, which is basically a course to weed out people who are lazy or have an IQ below 115 so that enough spots in Calc 3 are open for people ""smart"" enough for it, which is basically a course to weed out people who are lazy or have an IQ below 120 so that enough spots in DiffEq and Linear Algebra are open for people ""smart"" enough for it, which is basically a course to weed out people who are lazy or have an IQ below 125 so that enough spots in Real Analysis are open for people ""smart"" enough for it, which is basically a course to weed out people who are lazy or have an IQ below 130 so that enough spots in actual mathematics courses are open for people smart enough for it.

Here is the grading scale

Hey great job OP, keep up the hard work!

hahahhahaha that was hilarious!!!

>#EngineerGoals
this gave you away as a troll

an engineer undergrad bragging about getting a B in precalc, it's pretty good bait desu

guaranteed many replies

How in the hell did you only take precalc in college? I think you're going to have a hard time with an engineering major if you need to take precalc in your first semester.

Oh I also went to that college, during highschool, here are my 4.0 in calc iv and diffy q. It was to trivial so I left to university.

There are many engineers who started off with precalc in college. I had to take some developmental classes, but that wont discourage me from learning and moving on.

here is my calc iv, I was fucking lazy but I know my maths

You failed precalc, good luck with calc series. Just drop out now and save your money, time and effort. It's just not for you

Yeah, cuz they actually give points past a 100. Any school that cushions grading that hard isn't with much

>takes basic multivar
>I know my maths
I think at least pretending calculus isn't the easiest math would be useful for your stay on Veeky Forums

over 100 is the theoretical grade, the actual grade caps at 100. Keep your assumption to yourself neet.

>He took precalculus

Everyone starts from the bottom. most quit halfway. but i do not have that luxury if i want to be successful.

math/science just isn't for you, switch to pottery I know that school offers.

>tfw to intelligent to pass my exams

Wow nice blog OP, 10/10

>failed Calculus I three times
>breezed through Calculus II/III, Diff Eq, and Linear Algebra

And now I'm a piece of shit software engineer who hopefully never has to use stupid fucking math again. I hate math with a passion and I hate all of you.

1+3=2

this scale is retarded. 90-93, 93-96, 96-100 should be A-, A, A+. Need to give a little bit of leeway to factor in having a shit day and the likes