Which country has the best Veeky Forums? We should have an official Veeky Forums world rankings. Lets rank them...

Which country has the best Veeky Forums? We should have an official Veeky Forums world rankings. Lets rank them, ill start us off...

1. USA (im not even an amerifag)
2.UK
3.Russia
4.Greece
5. S.P.Q.R
6. Ireland
7. France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan

What rank

Argentina > USA desu

My 10 favourite authors, not necessarily the same as authors of my favourite books but rather those who produced most consistently enjoyable bodies of work
>2 americucks
>3 bongs
>2 ruskies
>1 argentinian (duh, guess who)
>2 frogs

I'd say important literary contributions were made by all nations except germanics, entirely worthless expendable people

>1.USA
Dude I am an amerifag and I I know that's not fucking true

Weeb detected

Manga is not literature, go away

this brings up a good point I've noticed. for some reason american artists are received so much better in Europe. Why?

Maybe it's because of the difference in writing style?

>I'd say important literary contributions were made by all nations except germanics, entirely worthless expendable people

I presume you haven't heard of Goethe, Mann, Broch, Musil or any of the other billion brilliant germanic writers

>nerd lists

I only read fiction from Britain, Ireland, France, and Japan desu

Azerbaijan (because nesimi)
Turkey-OE/Russia
UK/US/Russia
Iran
France/Italy/Spain (spanish is above french and italian if you accept compare languages' literature and not just the countries')
Hungary

Where is Argentima op?

what do you mean by that

Goodreads says otherwise

-Philosophy-

German
>Rich vocabulary for philosophy, one that doesn't translate properly or well
>Tendency toward clarity and specificity, with even the notoriously dense authors simply requiring acclimation
>Most important and seminal thinkers in philosophy for the past 200-300 years
>Masters of movements still cutting edge and relevant today
French
>Limited, non-agglutinative vocabulary, translates fine to English
>Tendency toward deliberate obscurantism even at the lowest level, allowing for total charlatans to masquerade as legitimate philosophers to hipsters for decades
>A few important movements, mostly simple undergraduate level (Enlightenment era) or only of interest to women and hipsters (20th c.)
>Masters of fraudulent movements that are clogging philosophy and culture today

-Literature-

German
>Great masters and innovators in Romanticism, Realism, and Modernism
>Mellifluous but precise poetry from a language well-suited for it
>Covers great philosophical themes
>Several great masters like Goethe
French
>Mostly derivative works of saccharine romanticism or outright romance, of little interest to moderns
>Limp language, 'weak'-feeling, no clear stops or divisions, tendency toward the saccharine and effeminate, inferior in flow to fellow Romance language Italian (which also has a superior corpus of poetry)
>Mostly interpersonal, emotional stories, designed to titillate rather than enlighten or cause introspection, good for female readers
>More prolific than profound (Sartre)

-Culture & utility-

Germans
>Politest people on earth
>Industrious
>Powerhouse of Europe, leader of the EU
>Either win wars or lose them when the entire planet joins in
French
>Notoriously rudest people on earth
>Notoriously indolent
>Flagging relevance, second fiddle to Germany in EU
>Lose wars before they start

>Spain isn't there
>USA first
Shit list

pic related

OP here
Salinger, pynchon, dfw, steinbeck, twain, poe, harper lee, mccarthy to name a few reasons why.
A tough call to cuck myself over the uk but its probably living in the 21st century will influence me to choose writers whos works are closer to myself. Probably getting memed by jane austen as well made me make the call to put america first

you're an entry level pseud who doesn't actually know anything about Veeky Forums besides memes and high school reading lists

kindly never post again, and seriously consider suicide

>#triggered
I'm not even french, calm down Hans

Germany are quite a strong nation but wouldnt oust my top 7

Whats your Veeky Forums rankings senpai?

England has Shakespeare so wins by default

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

China

Power Gap

Persia
Italy
England

Power Gap

Greece
Russia
Germany
Japan