You know, the phrase "____ btfo" gets thrown around a lot

You know, the phrase "____ btfo" gets thrown around a lot

But I think this really is the end of the line for Veeky Forums

RIP in peace

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/special-report/21700758-will-smarter-machines-cause-mass-unemployment-automation-and-anxiety
youtube.com/watch?v=SBXgPJr9Fw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rest in pieces, Veeky Forums

>I met this guy Elon Musk, very successful.
>He lands rockets, he's a great guy! Total genius. Very smart.
>I spoke to him and we both agreed that we don't win anymore. We need to go to Mars to be great again.

too lazy to do textual trump impression

Oh crap trump really is trying to make the dankest cabinet ever isn't he?

I genuinely feel sorry for Reddit

Having its blinded by the MSM house fall down

>We go way back, WAAAAY back.

I thought Veeky Forums loved Musk. Not to mention Musk "believes in" climate change which is in direct contrast to some of the other cabinet picks. Why would this be bad news to Veeky Forums again?

You know how some are

Just talking to the great satan (Trump) makes you THE WORST FUCKING SHITLORD IN THE UNIVERSE

He's a Nazi collaborator now

Samefag

so much poverty in the world
the inequality grows
God will not allow the rotten west to
conquer universe. Its too much of a
responsibility.

trump doesnt deserve to breath the same air as musk

or should i say he doesnt deserve to smell musks musk

Ah, man this sucks. I just finished my last physics class this quarter. All the physics students at my school suck Musk's dick, but were so upset that Trump won. I wonder how they feel about this.

>Samefag
How can you guys spot samefags?

Of course. Trump won because of memes, thus increasing the memeness of his administration will make it, through the dank will of Kek, infallible.

>I thought Veeky Forums loved Musk
That's reddit

>all of this insane hatred toward Elon Musk

Why? He's infinitely better than Bill Gates who likened space exploration as a "neat hobby for wealthy people". If more billionaires showed an interest in Space exploration like him, imagine how far we could be in exploring the cosmos by now.

They're a perfect match.

>"Musk is going to colonize Mars!"
>"Trump is going to be the greatest President ever!"

Each is an equally valid statement, as likely as the other to be true in the fullness of time.

Thunderf00t's going to be so mad.

blah blah blah

why would this suck? success is more important than ideology. Should be happy he hired a competent dude.

>He's infinitely better than Bill Gates who likened space exploration as a "neat hobby for wealthy people"
But it is a neat hobby for wealthy people, though. It servers absolutely no purpose whatsoever if you actually think about it.

it gives engineers a problem to solve and develops more technologies that we benefit from down here.

>develops more technologies that we benefit from down here.
Other way around. Viable space exploration requires tech that is much more useful and profitable here on Earth than on space, with the main ones (carbon nanotubes and fusion) eliminating virtually all non-ideological ones.

Who's the better memer?

Elon
>Make Mars GREAT AGAIN!

>Trump
>Make Murica GREAT AGAIN!

Elon for the progress of mankind!

i smell gay love

kys academia nigger

We're making America great again.

hahahaha is reddit mad about this

nah it's a mutual process.

>mfw they both turn out to be true

>Their letter reads: “We are choosing to stand in solidarity with Muslim Americans, immigrants, and all people whose lives and livelihoods are threatened by the incoming administration’s proposed data collection policies. We refuse to build a database of people based on their Constitutionally-protected religious beliefs. We refuse to facilitate mass deportations of people the government believes to be undesirable.“

Not a word about white people though
Because ofc, white people don't deserve a country

Gay love smells a lot like poop.
Also nice trips.

I think he's saying he wishes he was still in the class so he could witness the asshurt in first person

This is an actual good pick because Elon Musk actually realizes how to bring manufacturing jobs to America in a way that doesn't involve trade wars.

I hope he manages to actually get jobs back and not interfere with Trump neutering H-1Bs

BERNIGGERS AND HILLBOTS BTFO

>Elon Musk actually realizes how to bring manufacturing jobs to America in a way that doesn't involve trade wars.
there will be trade wars no matter what.

if trump wins, most air pollution will be removed as china makes most of it.

Yep

Space is the hardest field around

Getting people to put on their big boy brains to solve the problems does things they wouldn't do otherwise

Space wall when?

Trump may be extremely brash and arrogant but I doubt he would legitimately hurt his businesses (being run by Ivanka) on purpose. A WTO renegotiation of all trade deals with China to be less retarded is probably going to be the result, as it will please the Rust Belt and actually achieve something.

I am optimistic, I honestly think anyone who is pessimisitic about this should reconsider as if Trump fails the whole world goes down with him. While people may meme about how he will cause America to lose all influence and decline, that is not a good thing at all because the globalized world is currently built around us and if a rapid fall happened (4 years considering it relates to Trump) then it would be very bad.

>meme president hires meme advisor
Makes sense to me.

>I am optimistic, I honestly think anyone who is pessimisitic about this should reconsider as if Trump fails the whole world goes down with him.
But your position is pessimism for the liberals. It's the absolute worst case they can imagine that he's a successful and well-loved president, who does what he said he was going to do and it turns out to be good. That would mean the end of their power, it would mean being revealed as selfish, unreasonable corruption-supporting troublemakers.

Expecting Trump to fail is what their optimism looks like.

go back to /pol/, Veeky Forums is for intelligent people only

/pol/ threads do not belong on Veeky Forums please cease engagement immediately

Post timings, and intuition.

Trump is going to be the GPOAT.

>if you question the mainstream media's narratives, motives, and accuracy you are not intelligent :^)

Why would people on Veeky Forums like the MSM in the first place? It's just a bunch of idiots who went and got journalism degrees and who are forced by media firms to write so much output that the quality suffers. Knowing how badly the MSM butchers science reporting, what are the chances that their reporting on socio-economic trends and politics is above board even a little bit?

gucci is that you?

Space Exploration should be a public enterprise, not a private one.

Plus shitty labour practises

If they want him to fail then they can have fun ruling the ashes if their wish comes true

>While people may meme about how he will cause America to lose all influence and decline

Now see you gotta understand, when the left says that, they aren't talking about foreign countries like China, they are talking about the globalist cliques which they value.

And when they say decline they mean that their marxist "progress" agenda is ended.

First kanye (I refuse to capitalize trumper names) and now musk.
I feel sick.
I legit haven't met one person on campus that voted for that racist orange, yet he somehow won.

>businessman claiming credit of engineers for shit thats been around for decades

He's like Edison but he didn't isn't an inventor.

Except as fun as it is to blame foreigners 87% of manufacturing job loss came from automation. That's why the US has simultaneously increased productivity while cutting labour.

economist.com/news/special-report/21700758-will-smarter-machines-cause-mass-unemployment-automation-and-anxiety

And neither is the middle class disappearing. The median income to be considered middle class grows more than average because income and wealth growth is much higher at the top, pushing more people out of the middle class.

Musk would be the first to agree. He only started SpaceX when he asked NASA what their Mars human exploration plans were, and they said they had none.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SBXgPJr9Fw4

Not everyone on Veeky Forums is a liberal shithead.

> is a /pol/ack gets lost episode
inb4 liberal shill kike ctr jidf

"Private industry is for what people want and are willing to pay for, subsidaries are for things people ought to have but won't pay for"

- Sir Humphrey.