Post a quote and guess the book

I'll start with an easy one

>"Go home and think of your first husband divorced and your second husband killed in a jet and your third husband blowing his brains out, go home and think of the dozen abortions you've had, go home and think of that and your damn Caesarian sections, too, and your children who hate your guts! Go home and think how it all happened and what did you ever do to stop it? Go home, go home!" he yelled. "Before I knock you down and kick you out of the door!" Doors slammed and the house was empty.

Fahrenheit 451?

>search quote
>pose answer as a question

you're so smart! xDD!

>Do the thing the thread was made for
>Get shitposted at
Every day I hate this website a little bit more

>becoming filled with hate

This is good, do it more.

>browses Veeky Forums
>gets upset when it doesn't act like reddit

ayy

>Fact that I'm forgotten that I'm left on the shelf with the dead white guys in the academic curriculum that my prizes are forgotten because today everybody's giving prizes for that supine herd out there waiting to be entertained, try to educate them did they buy those "Educator" piano rolls teach them to play with their hand no, went right on discovering their unsuspected talent playing with their feet here's Flaubert yes, "The entire dream of democracy" he says, "is to raise the proletariat to the level of bourgeois stupidity." You want the essence of elitism there he was, his idea of art that "the artist must no more appear in his work than God does in nature, that the artist must manage to make posterity believe that he never existed" good God, the rate things change a generation lasts about four days what posterity?

Infinite Just

>All animals are equal.....but some are more equal than others.

Watership Down

gaddis

Incorrect.

Yes, but which Gaddis?

I read it 13 years ago in middle school but that sounds like animal farm.

Ding! You're correct.

go die you self-loathing piece of shit who cant go a day without baselly
criticizing someone else
i got u bby

...agape agape?

That's the one.

There is no god and we are his prophets

I've never read any Gaddis, let alone agape agape. what has this board done to me

The Road, I have read that one.

lololololol