What male writers could this post be referring to?

What male writers could this post be referring to?

A completely imaginary one.

Add a line about lost cats and this I could be convinced this is a direct Murakami quote.

sounds like camus + bukowski + murakami

Is this good writing?

>Is this good writing?

Updike, Roth, the list could go on

Foucault

It wasn't Schopenhauer, I can tell you that.

Tao Lin

this is how i imagine houellebecq sounds in translation

tbf i instantly thought of murakami when i read that

oh shit, all male writers effectively destroyed!

desu this isn't terrible, Wendy Cope does it better but one can't expect brilliance from a random tumblr poster

I'm reading the stranger right now and it kind of reminded me of that but I don't see why it would reflect anything negative about Camus because the book is written from the perspective of Mersault, so the lucid style is just what's going on his head.

Kant + Stephen king

She sounds like a snarky faggot on Veeky Forums.

But because she's a girl it becomes more than just shitposting, suddenly it's atrocious shitposting.

The girl is also making fun of male writers in general.

Underrated

About half of that is Joyce's A Painful Case

People here normally assume anything outside of Veeky Forums is automatically shit, and sincere.

This is pretty much the stuff that'd get fifteen cancerous >kek replies here.

Yeah, she destroyed Murakami.
Bitches still love him though.

marukami blown the fuck out

*female writer voice*Ahhh love, it's the great storm of my life, like the spilt bolognese that is the great swirling storm of Spaghetti all around us! It's this love I have for Declan, though he doesn't know it. Why are men so immature? Why do they not understand the pain, or the thoughts I have in me? I tell him nothing, so that makes him right to say nothing? One day I should give up on love, and drink wine every night.

>female attempts comedy
>Rebbit teir lit chimps out

The oxygen cycle of the irrelevant universe

Reminds me of unbearable lightness of being

Thanks for the warning.

Sorry m8, you just aren't as funny as her.

This
Girls know how to bring it, the reason Veeky Forums doesn't know this is because you don't know any girls. Especially not girls of quality.

Dunno, because this writing is trash and is someone new because casual sex and phone calls are relatively new.

I thought they were both tragic desu

A lot of them.

Shut up

Yeah, I'll just rewind time and stop myself from posting because I also retain the memory to heed you call to shut me...........

.........you fucking retarded faggot

Brautigan with worse prose, so probably Murakami

OMG XD GURLS CAN BE SO FUNNEH & RANDOM XD XD XD

Shut up

Shut the fuck up

Shut up

fucking kill yourself

Edgy and nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

Shh

Quiet

Reads like a Bukowski x Camus crossover. As much as I hate tumblr the last line made me laugh.

Shite banter
A better response would be.

>*female writer voice*
-I can't stereotype because there are no noteworthy female authors.

but it's a quote from a book I have written by a lady

That's actually funny.

It's really retarded how you've decided to post this as evidence that girls are funny, though. The fact that you felt you need to makes it seem like women aren't actually funny.

I smell females in this thread

>The fact that you felt you need to makes it seem like women aren't actually funny.

You smell like you haven't brushed your teeth in twelve days nerd

the love child of camus and bukowski, so the author HAS to be 15 years old.

Except for the last line, which is pretty idiotic

suck my dick bitch, suck it reeeeeal good

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

shut up

How about you suck my dick

Same.
I even enjoy Haruki.

I'll suck your dick knowing that if you suck my dick while I suck your dick, you're sucking my dick and I'm sucking your dick. while you're sucking my dick I'll suck your dick some more you'll suck even harder while you're still sucking my dick i will cum into your throat just globs of my spunk all over the place. knowing this will you still suck my dick?

You're not funny at all

Suck my dick girl

Schopenhauer would have pushed her in front of the bus

Tell a funny joke first. In other words "No"

He would have pushed himself in front of the bus

It actually reads word for word like Kerouac

Start sucking

I'd rather eat a strawberry, it's bigger and also doesn't taste like maternal insecurity and justifying not showering for 3 days.

Honestly talking about your mother, considering yourself, you would have better luck getting her to suck your cock and you would have better luck getting off on the fact you were getting sucked by your own mother.

C'mon. please?

stereotypical hipster faggot? though this looks like it was written by a hipster girl

anyway despite that it is a pretty good example of shitty writing, probably something that reppit would like considering their love for DUDE HUMAN CONDITION LMAO

When will women contribute something to Western civilization that isn't whiny and entitled?

When will the rust belt? When will your family?