Physics exam

Holy fuck Veeky Forums I have to study for a 12 chapter cumulative physics exam tomorrow and I am required to know how to correctly utilize all of the equations in pic related.

How fucked am I? How do I efficiently study for this shit?

Also all of these too

O comon, many of these are painfully obvious uf you paid attention. Just memorize the ugly ones you weak faggot.

I took my physics 2 test yesterday, and I was severely fucked. Good luck.

No shite, I can plug in numbers as easily as the next guy but here's the twist
We have to know how to derive some of these too. Like using amperes and maxwells law to find different components of magnetic field. Using Coulomb's law to find different components of electric field. It's difficult to memorize how the prof wants us to do all of these integrations.

The integrations are what fucks everyone over and there's so many of them that we MIGHT be expected to know. This class has been a train wreck of an experience since day 1

Thanks Veeky Forums bro, I'll report back if this thread isn't 404 by the time I'm done

Mine today was 22 chapters. Open book. My guidesheet was literally like 3 or 4 concepts.

These lists are a useless waste of time. They're only helpful as you're reading thru the chapters.
If you can't immediately recognize that, you're gonna be repeating the course next semester. This shit's not about knowledge, it's about maturity.

maybe stop being a memorization monkey and actually learn the purpose behind the math you're doing

So much this. Op learn what youre looking at, dont just regurgitate formulas

>This class has been a train wreck of an experience since day 1

The class is doing its job of weeding out brainlets like you.

Make you're own cheat sheet
Compare with the equation sheet

There are only four equations you need desu

OP here
So I most definitely understand the majority of the topics in the class and the integrations make sense, but in order to do them it's essential to know many different relations that aren't provided and that's where the memorization comes in and makes everything difficult. That's where my trouble arises.

Are these pages from a textbook? Who's the author?

I believe our professor puts it together

>Holy fuck Veeky Forums I have to study for a cumulative physics exam tomorrow and I am required to know physics

Fuckstain, I'm referring to the amount of material we are required to know.

Because I took a physics final today without using a ridiculous sheet like this, I'm just going to start naming some of the ones I've never seen before but recognize their function by context cues. My class didn't touch electricity. Just for you OP:

Electric mechanical force*q==Force
Elec resistance==EmF*d(Area in direction of flow)
Volt=1/4pi(material's base elec pot)*q/distance r
Inertia=delta Volt / Radius of cord (inertia??)
Joule=I/A (Joule should be kg*m^2/s^2) (I=kg*m/s^2, therefore A must be 1/m??) === Elec mech force/p (density, rho)

I know the theory like the back of my hand. Didn't help much for the final.

If you are taking this class, don't worry they get much worse

Personally, I've taken classes that are on paper way harder, yet gen. physics 1(especially) and 2 were way worse for me.

Are you actually retarded?

Do you have to memorize them all? Because that would suck. If not, then it doesn't look that bad. If you're bad at using equations, then I question why you're in a physics class (and presumably a math based science program).

No. And that Inertia is equivalent to I=omega^2r^2

Oh shit, impulse not inertia.

OP here with an update

Just got out of the physics exam and it was a hard "meh". It went well in parts but I blanked on some of the integrations. I took to heart when most of you said
>learn the material don't memorize it
>you're a memorization monkey
>actually know physics
So that's how I studied from then on. However there was an integration regarding a slice of the material which I didn't spend much time studying so that was my pitfall. Other than that it was just logical reasoning for the multiple choice and just some other easy manipulation a of phase diagrams and whatnot.

Thanks anons