Eugenics

Is eugenics a pseudoscience or does society just want us all think that so we don't pursue it?

Eugenics is not considered a pseudoscience, it's considered immoral because it hurts peoples' fee-fees.

Eugenics is objectively true and works on all animals that it's been tried on, including humans. All modern farm animals, modern crops, and a majority of pets are the result of eugenics. China has had successful human eugenics programs.

Eugenics is already in effect myfriend.

Its called natural selection.

By being without official eugenics we can have commodities like Veeky Forums and ugly ppl.

One day all of it may change.

Forced eugenics doesn't work because of natural gene mutation.

doesn't work because it's literally hitler

Oh hi kid.

I approximate you at 16 years old in brain age.

or just a woman of any age

Because of modern medicine keeping the sick and healthy alive, we're already outside of evolution and natural selection. Humanity will be forced to deal with the issue eventually and there are only 2 solutions conceived, and only 1 is viable at this time.

Eugenics, and gene manipulation/therapy.

Eugenics is the easy answer, we do it with domesticated animals. We're practiced and knowledgeable of how it works. Even tho we know we can do it with humans, it's something we've decided is only suitable for animals. Mainly because it requires selective breeding, and telling someone who and when they can mate is an infringement of their basic human rights.

Gene therapy is still in it's infancy but is much faster and more powerful than eugenics. Right now we're using CRISPR and other tools to create custom tailored viruses that deliver gene modification which train the body to attack cancer cells. A cure for cancer may very well be the 1st gene mod publicly available for everyone. Once it takes off it'll open the door for curing other diseases and eventually even cosmetic deformities.

The same dipshits who want to stop "human driven environmental change" will also be against eugenics.

>Eugenics is objectively true
how is a prescription true?

>
>
>outside of evolution and natural selection

"No"
"Never"

test

>Eugenics is objectively true and works on all animals that it's been tried on, including humans. All modern farm animals, modern crops, and a majority of pets are the result of eugenics.

So why do farm animals and crops get sick? Why are most dogs still assholes? Moreover, isn't the self-domestication humans already do on themselves already equivalent or more extreme than the domestication we do to plants and animals?

>rape
her fee-fees
>murder
the family fee-fees
>transgendeorishaobisism
society fee-fees

When will you stormcucks learn that you are what you criticize the most? xd

>>>/8gag/

irrelevant because genetic engineering will do anything and everything eugenics promises in two generations time

This does not prove that people are 'outside evolution', it proves the opposite. It's claiming an extremely rapid evolutionary change has taken place as a result of the caesarean section.

eugenics has been pursued since the dawn of life itself my man

called natural selection

but we dont have genetic engineering yet. why not do a mix of the two?

I mean look at apple trees and farming in general. Dont they use a mix of the two? (selective breeding and genetic modification)

Human driven environmental change is a little bit misrepresentative o what people are against, but i get your point. I had this debate with a bunch of environmental management colleagues (earth sciences here so no policy faggot jokes) and they were so vehemently against designer babies even though they are the same people who act like every sad death story is an unspeakable tragedy yet they refuse to take the most direct route to eliminate all the deaths caused by genetic conditions. Even when i pointed it out they couldnt see the cognitive dissonance

Eugenics is a reality idk what the discussion about it is

Women are stupid if it's not clear enough.

People just like to say human's will somehow be obligated by the laws of nature to carry out grim dark procedures, as though somehow producing more generations of humans is more important than the actual current population. It's horseshit, caring about the human race =/= caring about carrying it on, no one cares if there are no more humans and anyone pretending to just loves being evil

it's crap

1.you are in the dark as to what genes you are trying to amplify
2.you are in the dark if they are being amplified at all
3. you have no idea what's happening in the rest of the genome
4.it's too slow

what's with some people completely ignoring the existence of genetic engineering, where you can literally take a sperm and an egg and implant into a surrogate to have the engineered genome grow to see what happens

ps
there's only 1 white man in OP's pic - he he

The good thing is that you don't need to know what genes you are trying to amplify. You just select for features. It works with dogs and other domesticated animals.

Not me :) Eugenics all the way! After all we have to decide which humans are allowed to mate before we can implement a proper population reduction program, which is absolutely essential for saving the biosphere. Unless, of course, we actually manage to colonize other planets without using a metric ton of earth resources.

in what sense is a fag with semen in his hair better genetically than eggman? will eggman die faster? won't he be able to perform at equal levels intellectually?