How would you explain what's going on here?

How would you explain what's going on here?

I mean this is everything. But it looks like static, or a web. Or like I somehow turned on a lightbulb, recorded everything it emmits, created a map of it, and then jumped inside of it to settle into a planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwmpa.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/millennium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blow it out your ass, cockswipe.

It's a nerve. Inside the brain of GOD.

what's inside the voids?

Forces that interact with our universe but cannot be measured

Duke can you go shitpost somewhere else?

Contemplation of the 4th sigma rarity billion light year wide voids is one of my favorite thoughts

retard, that's not the point-the point is the pictures next to it

Huh. Kinda looks like brain synapses.

Literally gravity, and slighyly assymetric initial random distribution of matter

With also the possibility of it having been affected, in part, by outside forces. I wonder how much affect a collision with a parallel universe would have on it.

Dark matter affects it's shape, yes?

And it looks like waves. It just makes sense for it to have this kind of a pattern.

But really, can anyone explain why it looks so similar to neurons, or even light pollution with highways and cities for that matter?

I mean what are the odds that structures like that keep popping up in completely unrelated systems?

>unrelated systems
>made out of matter

>matter is the relation

No, there's no need for dark matter, gravity is all you would need, dark matter may have played a part in forming the universe but would not require it in order for it to form the 3d web patterns

There's no need for a parallel universe, unless you are assuming some sort of supersymmetric universe would have arose instead, and why?

>asymmetry distribution
>random

OP's picture is about "Simulating the joint evolution of quasars, galaxies and their large-scale distribution"

wwwmpa.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/millennium/

>completely unrelated systems

All of that is the same universe. The same patterns will repeat whether we want them to or not.

Everything is waves and spiderweb interconnected patterns and we're all stuck in it. It's pretty neat.

Random could have symmetry if matter placement was based on a radial function, what a poster was suggesting as it would require external forces to disrupt the distribution

because the same physical laws apply everywhere

there are certain shapes and ways of distribution of matter that are energetically favorable and you will see this pattern re-occur

it doesn't mean some spooky shit is going on, or that we are actually some fucking neurons in a brain
it's the laws of nature that guide matter into certain shapes and patterns

god

why are you dumbshits so eager to jump to shitty conclusions

Why did such a politely curious question irritate you so much, my spergy son?

>Everything is waves and spiderweb interconnected patterns and we're all stuck in it. It's pretty neat.

It's beyond neat, the fact that we can observe and comprehend these things is transcendental

Really when I start to think about it like that it motivates me even more to continue studying and reading

Same here. This is what self-awareness is all about. A pretty great gift we have as animals on Earth to be able to see all these different patterns in this universe, study it, and understand it.

because it's the same as asking why aren't soap bubbles triangular instead of spherical

pseudoscience and pseudo-intellectualism is cancer

>it looks so similar to neurons
This is a qualitative observation made by an organism that survived thanks to its ability to overanalyze patterns in nature.

Not to mention all the images of neurons you've seen that you're using to make this judgement are made by staining only a small fraction of the neurons in a given chunk of brain tissue. In reality neurons are very densely packed.

>Dese two thangs luk de sem so dey are de sem
Kill yourself.