What was his FUCKING problem ?

What was his FUCKING problem ?

the irrefutable truth that life is SHIT

Negative Nancy

Have you read TWaWaR? It's a pretty uplifting read desu. Go do some good deeds

he loved bad bitches

Butthurt of mythical proportions. Which is why he didn't do anything of value after 30, save for bitching about everyone (and especially Hegel). Which is really a shame, since he had the potential to be the best of classic german philosophers.

For all his love for buddhism he totally failed to realise its main point.

Schopenhauer really looks like one of those 19th century politicians. You know, the kind who hates everyone around himself.

receding hairline

He was the frogposter of his time. He was surrounded by Chad and women were repulsed by him.

He WAS the best classical German Philosopher (because I count Nietzsche as Modern). Also, after the Grape disaster everybody would hate bitches.

Unironically cucked by Hegel in real life.

Never recovered

Lol ALL of the German philosophers are modern.

Mommy issues out the asshole. Same with Nietzsche desu.

Those are best kinds of politicians.

I'd almost agree with him too if he weren't so darn sexist

rofl, that makes all the difference?

He couldn't write anything interesting about the great political events of his time, so we went full EDGE.

his receding hairline desu

fucking t b h

first post best post

Literally cucked out of Hegel.

When you say literally I think you mean figuratively
And when you say cucked I think you mean you are a fucking moron.

Let's just make one thing absolutely clear. Schop was a good philosopher with large short comings. Hegel was an influential philosopher with newer ideas that stuck because they spoke beyond the individual into many individuals in one place, of greater societal trends and working to understand the human emotional conditions that perpetuate them.

In many respects, Schop was a great philosopher though not for anyone but his audience. Hegel was far grander in his ideas. I'm both suggesting and not suggesting Hegel was better, though I hate to use the word "better" describing different philosophers. But he was more important for philosophy.

why does the op make me laugh so damn hard

He looks like a frequent brotheller.

Not in this thread, it isn't. Only one poster thus far has come close to the one root reason, the most important reason, explaining the question posed by the OP: Schopenhauer had a bad relationship with his mother. Absolutely everything else to do with his life and thought, even the observations which are true independent of the above, is an outgrowth of this