What do you guys think

What do you guys think

yeah

good

hey

check this book out

The movie with Denzel Washington was really good.

> Couldn't fucking read until his early twenties
> "ONE OF DA GREATEST MINDS K OW WAT IM SAYIN!"

Truly impeles you to cogitate

More interested in his teenager friendly public image than his lazy and puerile ideas. Incapable of nuance, he owes his entire career to white largess. His posturing got the better of him when was killed by his own violent Islamic cult. The Spike Lee film is excellent propaganda even if it is excessively derivative of Scorsese; at the very least, it is more interesting and better written than any speech Malcolm X ever gave.

Literally kill yourself. At least stop posting on Veeky Forums

Seconding kill yourself.

He got assassinated and he's portrayed as something he wasn't.

Must have been a real ass nigga, imo.

This is a repeated 501(c)4 Nimble America Thread

Ignore and report

i had a dream

>At least stop posting on Veeky Forums
Why would I do that? I'm much smarter and better read than you, I've been here longer, and my posts are of higher quality than yours. Clearly you are the one who should stop posting on Veeky Forums, while I should stay for as long as I want.

>'m much smarter and better read than you, I've been here longer, and my posts are of higher quality than yours

If you've been here longer than a day you know the alt-right has essentially killed this board. It was far far far better when not everyone well read and leftist wasn't driven out by you posting the same bait threads day in and day out.

If you post on something enough to love it, you do a truly horrendous job of showing gratitude.

I think you're upset because you're being displaced by a new population of people who do not share your naive and obsolete beliefs and cultural values. As a rightist who has browsed Veeky Forums since the board opened, I believe the quality of the board has only improved since our friends from our sister board /pol/ made their home here and helped cull the leftist pseuds. If you have a problem with our new and superior ideological arrangement, find another website to spread your propaganda on.

>I think you're upset because you're being displaced by a new population of people who do not share your naive and obsolete beliefs and cultural values

You just love being able to say that because for eight whole years you had it thrown at you.

But in reality things come, things go. Sometimes we elect an actor for govenor or president, but afterwards we learn our mistake.

>As a rightist who has browsed Veeky Forums since the board opened

PTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>I believe the quality of the board has only improved since our friends from our sister board /pol/ made their home here and helped cull the leftist pseuds. If you have a problem with our new and superior ideological arrangement, find another website to spread your propaganda on.

PTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*ideological alignment

I'm also a mobile poster, which is why my posts are so cogent.

You should read his autobiography, its a good book and a good read. I agree with his ideas up to a point, but im more of a marxist desu. He's not an idiot, though, as some people are trying to portray him. It just shows that they barely knew the man or his ideas. Again, he's not perfect, but good enough

Incredibly unimpressed.

/pol/'s worldview is nothing but ressentiment + crippling fear of da niggurs. No positive vision of anything, when pressed for one, the /pol/ack responds with kitsch 50s advertising or corny pics of aryan chicks with braids looking wholesome with a wheat field in the background. It's a fundamentally bovine mentality. I want to spend the rest of my life as a serf/fucktoy at Obersturmfuhrer Richard Von Spencer's manor cause that'll show those SJWs.